Attendances

Ticket sales didn't look brilliant last time i checked but I'll leave it to the pros ;-)[/QUOT

This game (one where people put the Xmas tree up) never has a good crowd. The weather will put a few off as well. Doing my bit! Me, my 3 kids, my dad and two cousins today! (Oh and someone off here!). Clampits day out!

You averaged 17k in Division Three and TV hasn't affected your attendances, from 1970 - 1992 you averaged 13k - 30k.

Apologies, I was more referring to the final few months of the div 3 season..where we were 33k+.
I do think TV has affected the actual attendance despite the attendances going up....Roker park had a very low capacity toward the end of its tenure (26kish)
As per my original post, I don't get hung up on the numbers, a loyal fan base,to me, is more important.

Apologies, I was more referring to the final few months of the div 3 season..where we were 33k+.
I do think TV has affected the actual attendance despite the attendances going up....Roker park had a very low capacity toward the end of its tenure (26kish)
As per my original post, I don't get hung up on the numbers, a loyal fan base,to me, is more important.

Sunderland support is second to none mate.

51'152 is my prediction for today. This pissin down torrential rain won't do us any favours.. Would of been more had they sold more than the 1000 or so tickets. Still, I'm not slaggin them off with chrimbo around the corner. Got a feeling they'll score 2 today(especially if Demic-useless plays) .. 4-2, 5-2 and 6-2 for me, why not!!!

Last home game before Xmas was always the lowest attendance. Difference nowadays is they've mostly paid not to be there

53+ were there today
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.