Attendances

I will get hammered for this but that attendance today was nowhere near 50k. I actually think the amount of empty seats at games is embarrassing. Not that I agree but I can understand that the people rich enough to buy seats in level 2 may pick and choose their games. But why the empty seats elsewhere in he ground? I genuinely can't understand why it's happening.

Are you being serious? Our attendances up to now in the league have been great.

Maybe I'm just being generous but still a good crowd but defiantly not 53k so no need to kid ourselves that it was just because that's tickets sold it that was 53k then there was only 3000 BMG fans there on Tuesday :)

So what! 53k paid toward our players wages!

Are you being serious? Our attendances up to now in the league have been great.

I knew people would have a go. Yes I know the attendances are high- but it's obvious thousands of people are not attending. I just find it surprising, but maybe gnats because I always go and don't miss games. But today thousands of empty seats.

I knew people would have a go. Yes I know the attendances are high- but it's obvious thousands of people are not attending. I just find it surprising, but maybe gnats because I always go and don't miss games. But today thousands of empty seats.

it certainly came across like that on tv

• I will get hammered for this but that attendance today was nowhere near 50k. I actually think the amount of empty seats at games is embarrassing. Not that I agree but I can understand that the people rich enough to buy seats in level 2 may pick and choose their games. But why the empty seats elsewhere in he ground? I genuinely can't understand why it's happening.
    if you can only make it to 10/15 games a season but can get a season ticket for £300 _£450 why wouldn't you ? Even Liverpool which was sold out had tickets on the ticket exchange right up to the game from s/c holders that for whatever reason couldn't go. I don't see any mystery in it.

So what??? What has that got to do with it I'm just stating that the attendance given wasn't the attendance there if you was there you would know it wasn't 53k still a good crowd weather, time of year etc.. So go and take your head for a wobble it needs it

So what! 53k paid toward our players wages!

Always will be at this time of year. 53k sold tickets is all that matters, I don't know why you find it embarrassing.

Yes and it's the same at virtually every ground in the Prem.

We sold about 1k of seats earmarked for Swansea fans so demand for our tickets is very healthy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.