Attendances

giphy.gif

I would say 45 in attendance. Actual bodies there. Not bad.

Good crowd today again but being honest if you was there you would know 53k being the official attendance wasn't the real crowd actually there but in reality it was probably around 48-50k to be honest still another big crowd good stuff blues keep it up

Good crowd today again but being honest if you was there you would know 53k being the official attendance wasn't the real crowd actually there but in reality it was probably around 48-50k to be honest still another big crowd good stuff blues keep it up

I think it was probably a bit less than that. Loads of empties in NS and ES3

Maybe I'm just being generous but still a good crowd but defiantly not 53k so no need to kid ourselves that it was just because that's tickets sold it that was 53k then there was only 3000 BMG fans there on Tuesday :)

I will get hammered for this but that attendance today was nowhere near 50k. I actually think the amount of empty seats at games is embarrassing. Not that I agree but I can understand that the people rich enough to buy seats in level 2 may pick and choose their games. But why the empty seats elsewhere in he ground? I genuinely can't understand why it's happening.

Just like the invisible man I wasn't really there. Unfortunately I couldn't make it but as a season card holder my "attendance" will be part of the official gate announced. I think there will be many more the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.