Attendances

So what??? What has that got to do with it I'm just stating that the attendance given wasn't the attendance there if you was there you would know it wasn't 53k still a good crowd weather, time of year etc.. So go and take your head for a wobble it needs it

Haha I go every gam from Seville to Stoke and Turin to Tottenham!!

I will get hammered for this but that attendance today was nowhere near 50k. I actually think the amount of empty seats at games is embarrassing. Not that I agree but I can understand that the people rich enough to buy seats in level 2 may pick and choose their games. But why the empty seats elsewhere in he ground? I genuinely can't understand why it's happening.

Are you actually embarrassed by those empty seats

Cool I go every home game and as many aways as possible but I still don't get your original point? And obviously you was there too so you like me know there wasn't 53k there like I said originally
Haha I go every gam from Seville to Stoke and Turin to Tottenham!!

I think that the empty seats are created by the price of the season tickets.

I live in Devon and earn decent money, not spectacular but I was seriously tempted to buy a £299 season card. I have family and so wouldn't be able to attend that often but a guaranteed ticket for any game I wanted to attend, it seemed a good deal.

In the end I decided against it as I didn't think it was right, not because I couldn't afford it. I have spent more on a good night out ffs !

If someone had told me ten years ago that City would be pulling in a crowd of circa 50,000 for a match against Swansea, two weeks before Christmas, I would have said they were barmy.

Cool I go every home game and as many aways as possible but I still don't get your original point? And obviously you was there too so you like me know there wasn't 53k there like I said originally

Yes Mike it was well short of 53k but I think the Club are happy if we sell 53k plus tickets.

It is a mystery to me too why hundreds or possibly thousands buy tickets and don't turn up. i know some people can't make every game and maybe it was difficult to pass on spares so close toChristmas!

One potential problem is that season cards are too cheap in parts of the ground and people don't feel the financial loss so much when they miss games. It's personal choice if people attend and what lengths they go to to move on spares!

I think that the empty seats are created by the price of the season tickets.

I live in Devon and earn decent money, not spectacular but I was seriously tempted to buy a £299 season card. I have family and so wouldn't be able to attend that often but a guaranteed ticket for any game I wanted to attend, it seemed a good deal.

In the end I decided against it as I didn't think it was right, not because I couldn't afford it. I have spent more on a good night out ffs !

Top post!

That atmosphere today was fucking womack yet again!! Ok, our piss poor performance didn't help and the fact that every fucker was piss wet through but it was like a fuckin morgue. The lethargy is being transmitted to the players, or is it the other way around? Either way, its fuckin bobbins! And about the attendance, I'd say there were around 49'000 actually in the ground. There were obviously a few thousand who looked at that weather and thought, fuck that! But as our bile induced friends across the borders know only to well.. Season tickets count on attendances whether used or not. At the end of the day we got 3 points, and thats all that matters. End of errand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.