Attendances

Very true, we've been to Bournemouth a few times in the last 4 or 5 years, and its getting a bad press in this thread. Compared to many other big seaside towns in this country, its pretty good, like many towns its got its bad points, but compared to say Blackpool its a great place.

Sadly it will be full of rags, but so are most other towns.
My point was that Bournemouth as a town is significantly wealthier than Blackpool. Its town centre does not reflect that.

My point was that Bournemouth as a town is significantly wealthier than Blackpool. Its town centre does not reflect that.
I guess it depends on the definition of wealthier really, the town certainly should be, and I agree they could do more, but the population is in many ways similar, they may earn more, but their costs are also greater. I still think its better £ for £ than most other seaside resorts, but then I only frequent the better hotels, restaurants, and bars, probably not a great sample. I do think that the majority of it looks better than most other seaside resorts.

Anyway we're getting a bit off topic, and I'm fairly sure their support tomorrow will generally reflect badly on their town, as it will be full of rag wannabees, who have latched onto them over the last 4 or 5 years, typical glory hunters, who will no doubt sing WWYWYWS at us, which in their case will be a bigger pisstake than most other clubs.

Sat atop Tate St. Ives overlooking Porthmeor beach, glass of IPA and slab of sourdough is pretty much heaven.
Has St. Ives got a footy team with premier league potential?!

There are many beautiful spots in Cornwall a.k.a. God's Own Country.

Not that I'm biased, of course!

;-)

There are many beautiful spots in Cornwall a.k.a. God's Own Country.

Not that I'm biased, of course!

;-)

First time in years we haven't been...missed St.Agnes area/North Cornwall coast immensely!

Any road...well off topic here.

I clicked on the last couple of pages of this thread thinking it would be about 54,000 etc and all I see is a Bournemouth and Cornwall discussion..haha!!!!!!.

I don't think Bournemouth quite sold out. Maybe 100 left.

Sevilla tickets appear to be selling slowly but steadily. Surprised level 3 isn't open yet for sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.