Attendances

Excellent sales and even more so when you consider that we've had to sell west hams 3rd tier entitlement. NS expansion may be on the cards sooner rather than later at this rate
i think you have to weigh up the cost of building the extra tier on the north stand with the benefits of a full house for a select few games.
if we are touch and go to sell all the tickets for matches against watford and west ham,its hard to see how it would be viable unless there is a radical change in matchday ticket prices

i think you have to weigh up the cost of building the extra tier on the north stand with the benefits of a full house for a select few games.
if we are touch and go to sell all the tickets for matches against watford and west ham,its hard to see how it would be viable unless there is a radical change in matchday ticket prices

A lot of people are moving to Manchester and the city centre in particular. We have managed to increase our attendance 8000 in a few months. Another 6000 is very possible in 2 years.

A lot of people are moving to Manchester and the city centre in particular. We have managed to increase our attendance 8000 in a few months. Another 6000 is very possible in 2 years.

We already have the extra fans. They come to the Champs League and domestic cup games. The Club will have the stats but I wouldn't be surprised if each month we have 60k to 70k of different Blues in the ground.

We've seen the growth of the £299 tickets so the North Stand expansion would see more affordable seats. The biggest hurdle could be finding extra corporate Blues - if the business case depends on it?

Just my opinion, but I think to get an early expansion the club has to find a way to offer relatively cheap season tickets to current non-season ticket holders (ie those who are currently priced out) by effectively bypassing existing season ticket holders (but without pissing too many of them off).

e.g. offer a significant number of £299 tickets to those have been on the waiting list for more than 12 months?

Otherwise, we may need to be patient while the waiting list re-grows. Anyone know what it is currently?

I live circa 50 miles away from the stadium these days. It has surprised me how many people who live here passively support City and go every know and again. If these could be converted into regular attendees I think we could easily fill a further expansion. We need innovative pricing solutions. e.g. Family of 4 for £100 - with free soft drinks and a bag of crisps for kids. of OAP special 4 for the price of two offers for cup games etc.... or do a Hotel.com type offer - goto 10 games and get one free

We were touch and go selling out the games last season, but the crowd has expanded to fill the stadium.

It would have to be priced correctly and we'd have to continue to be successful. If you're in the top 2 and competing in the Champions League then your support grows rapidly.

We were touch and go selling out the games last season, but the crowd has expanded to fill the stadium.

It would have to be priced correctly and we'd have to continue to be successful. If you're in the top 2 and competing in the Champions League then your support grows rapidly.
Keep it as an extension of the Family Stand do you think and try and get even more youngsters ?

Just make it cheap for kids. No need for any family stand expansion.

If the stadium hold 40k & you sell out with 10k locked out every week, then each kids' ticket sold, loses the club money on that seat, compared to an adult using it. But if the stadium holds 60-80k & you don't quite fil it regularly, then every extra kids' ticket is an extra rather han a loss, as the adults are already in. Make it bigger, cheaper season tickets, more kids.

I honestly think in 3 years time we will have a 20000 capacity end with smart technology where people can pay a tenner for kids and 25 pound for adults via automatic ticket systems dotted around Manchester and the ground and our attendances will regularly be above 60000. It's not that hard or difficult to make happen.

I honestly think in 3 years time we will have a 20000 capacity end with smart technology where people can pay a tenner for kids and 25 pound for adults via automatic ticket systems dotted around Manchester and the ground and our attendances will regularly be above 60000. It's not that hard or difficult to make happen.

Is thgis based on your own idea, or a whisper ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.