Attendances

633 tickets available. Quite a few pairs in areas which you wouldn't expect seats to be left though, seems likely these are seasoncard seats who have put their ticket on the exchange.

Last edited:
633 tickets available. Quite a few pairs in areas which you would expect seats to be left though, seems likely these are seasoncard seats who have put their ticket on the exchange.
Club probably sold there seats first then go to season tickets that have been put up because people can't make it.

Just my opinion, but I think to get an early expansion the club has to find a way to offer relatively cheap season tickets to current non-season ticket holders (ie those who are currently priced out) by effectively bypassing existing season ticket holders (but without pissing too many of them off).

e.g. offer a significant number of £299 tickets to those have been on the waiting list for more than 12 months?

Otherwise, we may need to be patient while the waiting list re-grows. Anyone know what it is currently?

This is a good point.I know some people who are season ticket holders in CB did move to the expanded SS because of the cheaper price.
The seats they vacated seem to be used on match days so are they - on the day fans - or have bought a season ticket at the price of CB seat.
More £299 seats for non-season ticket holders (who are currently priced out) is the way to go.

Few selling on the day by the look of it. Decent queue at ticket office.

Just spoke to ticket office woman! Her words - it will sell out - virtually nothing left.

53,545 today - I assume it was mostly that unfilled half block of away fans that kept us off the 54,000 mark

53,545 today - I assume it was mostly that unfilled half block of away fans that kept us off the 54,000 mark
Highest attendence for a football this weekend by a county mile, Yet if you go on the daily fail the comments section is full of 'emptihad' jibes. I know it's full of idiots but I get it all the time at work as well from the rags, who go to 2 games a season might I add. It seems to have become the in thing to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.