Attendances

My brother in law is in the army a nd there was a scheme for the military to apply for free world cup tickets, there were none available for yesterday until England got knocked out and suddenly a lot were returned. I know he didn't take one at the last minute. That may account for quite a few, don't know how many though.
Wonder if a lot of corporate/sponsors returned tickets when it went to dead rubber ?

I went and quite enjoyed it. You could see why England didn't qualify. Woeful wing play, especially in terms of speed of pass and pass selection.

Interesting how the photography pits were filled in for the game.

All the tickets that suddenly became available last week were from the corporates. Typical if you ask me. I also overheard two senior stewards talking behind me and they were saying that season cards still worked! Big Opps if that's the case...

I went and quite enjoyed it. You could see why England didn't qualify. Woeful wing play, especially in terms of speed of pass and pass selection.

Interesting how the photography pits were filled in for the game.

All the tickets that suddenly became available last week were from the corporates. Typical if you ask me. I also overheard two senior stewards talking behind me and they were saying that season cards still worked! Big Opps if that's the case...
I posted that joking about the s/c last week and was laughed off the forum

back to the real stuff, 306 available on the planner for saturday, a few blacked out areas may open up as the week progresses
but looking good for a sell out

There were big ticket problems caused by ticketmaster not printing tickets properly so people had to exchange them at ticket office and I saw quite a few giving up and just going home

Just been on Bournmouths forum - they have just released the final 500 on general sale. Might sell out there end I think. Certainly not far off.

Hope they sell-out as it really adds to the atmosphere up in the third tier of the South Stand. Really looking forward to the game on Saturday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.