Attendances

And for those that think the negative shit posted in papers is easily forgotten, there's a fair few of them saying they have bought tickets to go to the Emptihad

When Bournemouth are taking the piss out of our support its time to stop caring about the media.

And for those that think the negative shit posted in papers is easily forgotten, there's a fair few of them saying they have bought tickets to go to the Emptihad

Well when they visit our stadium they will see we turned up and sold out just for them..

Last edited:
When Bournemouth are taking the piss out of our support its time to stop caring about the media.
Absolutely nailed on we will get a version of "where were you " in the first five minutes from fans that have just started following them this season.
Gets right on my nerves when teams that should know better sing that.
Maybe whats it like to see a crowd wouldn't go amiss ?

I live in Bournemouth and a friend bought 3 recently and the ticket office said there was 200 left, so I think you are right with 150 left.

Fair play to Bournemouth.

Single seats dotted around the remaining home blocks.

CITY.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.