Attendances

Sounds like that lot from Stretford have infiltrated their forum.
More likely south coast rags who have Bournemouth as their other team when they don't fancy a run up the M3/A34/M40/M6 to their main team's home game!

More likely south coast rags who have Bournemouth as their other team when they don't fancy a run up the M3/A34/M40/M6 to their main team's home game!

They will probably all be wearing Jester Hats and bring Flags on sticks and sing United songs like Watford did in the cup a year or so back.

This is good news - these are all returns and means actual bums on seats figure will be higher. I don't think we will beat the Chelsea attendance as the fixture is less attractive for the corporates but even so 54,000 is amazing. My estimate this week is 54,111.

Notice these are getting a bit gobby on their forum - apparently we play at the Emptihad and all our fans are from Stockport. Need teaching a bit of a lesson at our place on Saturday.

Corporates can be strange in that tickets for minor games are often given away by the companies who hold them if there is little interest, you might find more bums on seats on that basis. I used to get tickets on that basis.

Corporates can be strange in that tickets for minor games are often given away by the companies who hold them if there is little interest, you might find more bums on seats on that basis. I used to get tickets on that basis.

Freeloader

It's quite pathetic tbh. They should be embarrassed if their plan is to turn up and sing rag songs. Hopefully city will destroy them.

Hope they do sing about United. Will really get the chaps interested and will only add to the atmosphere.

Having worked lived and visited the South coast and noted each areas particular delights and not so delightful attractions I can be quite certain that one thing the people of Bournemouth do not like are `Scousers` unfortunately inbetween the funeral parlours there lurks many a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.