Attendances

Had an update today. Expect a thread very soon - 61.000 at city in just 23 months.
In time for 17/18 ? As taking the old roof off etc was done during the close season, I would have thought it would be less than 23 months or the summer after nearer 33 months.

192 showing now.

This is good news - these are all returns and means actual bums on seats figure will be higher. I don't think we will beat the Chelsea attendance as the fixture is less attractive for the corporates but even so 54,000 is amazing. My estimate this week is 54,111.

Notice these are getting a bit gobby on their forum - apparently we play at the Emptihad and all our fans are from Stockport. Need teaching a bit of a lesson at our place on Saturday.

This is good news - these are all returns and means actual bums on seats figure will be higher. I don't think we will beat the Chelsea attendance as the fixture is less attractive for the corporates but even so 54,000 is amazing. My estimate this week is 54,111.

Notice these are getting a bit gobby on their forum - apparently we play at the Emptihad and all our fans are from Stockport. Need teaching a bit of a lesson at our place on Saturday.

Sounds like that lot from Stretford have infiltrated their forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.