Attendances

Official record Etihad attendance record Sat.17th Oct.2015.......54,502....................beats Chelsea.......54,331

Pretty much just singles left available for L1/2 apart from the second tier of the away end (on sale to City fans). Level 3 hasn't been on sale for a few weeks so presumably still quite a few left up there.

I'm in East Level Three and the amount of kids in various matching tracksuits was staggering. I can only assume City were giving free tickets to various local schools and clubs. Good idea really but no way was the ground fuller than against Chelsea or West Ham. I do believe there were problems with the trams though from South Manchester and this have may have stopped a few attending. I live in Whalley Range though and actually decided to walk to the Etihad Saturday. Not everyone can do this though I understand.

There were shit loads of empties again. There's loads of them in the same seats in about the 211/212 area (I'm in 317 and you can see them from there). Looked like the real attendance was closer to 50k, maybe less

I think we should get the clubs photographer on it every home game to take a photo and post it on all the city media outlets, when everyone is sat down, that will settle any doubts and stop the lies coming from the anti city media... sky and like only pan around when it's close to half time or full time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.