Attendances

I see they've launched print at home ticketing for this match which might encourage a few who had to queue last time.[/QUOTE

City need to get some hole in the wall machines to save the last min chaos at the ground for games that don't sell out in advance, couple at the stadium and 3 or 4 in town. I would only sell "best available" from them.

Don't seem to have shifted hardly anything in EL3 since they've gone on sale. Would need a massive rush tomorrow to get anywhere near sell-out. 44,000ish I reckon

I wonder if it has sunk in yet with the Club that lots of our local Fans really don't like this competition?
The prices this season probably reflect that. I understand fans have many reasons for staying away and can't criticise those who struggle with cost. Yet it baffles me how some can willingly sit at home rather than supporting the lads, regardless of their opinions on the competition.

If the club had anything about them then they'd include the CL games group stage in the sc.

If the crowd is over 45k then that means we've had 100 thousand fans in the ground in five days. This is fantastic support and I know there was a great following from Bournemouth.

Not everyone likes or can make the Champs League games - that's fine.

They're not even selling the ...... South Stand third tiers from what I can see
Well I'm sitting up there, and we have three (out of 4) tickets in our normal seats.

Against Juve most of the people sitting around us, were exactly the same as for a league game, something I couldn't say in 212 last year, suggesting the majority are part of the CL scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.