Attendances

No chance. They're not even selling the Colin Bell and South Stand third tiers from what I can see and the East Stand third tier might be only half full. Lucky to get 40,000.
The East level 3 only appeared on the planner today and were half to three quarters sold when they went on so if CB and South are half sold already that would leave about 10000 seats unsold, I'd say 45000 is acheivable.

My ticket is for my ST seat in CB3,Col.
You'll be billy no mates then. But that's nothing new!

i assume you could go into the ticket office and ask for a ticket there or in the SS 3rd tier, plus all season tickets will of course be in their usual places (apart from the ones who have to move). So maybe 45,000 might be right.

If I remember correctly, EL3 only went on sale the day before the Juventus game yet we managed to pretty much sell out all of the remaining L3 seats (south and CB too) in a mad late dash for tickets, hence the ridiculous queues on the night at the ticket office. Be surprised if that happens again for this match but you never know.

They would get 54,500 if they sold every tickest at a £10 ner.............
I suppose Uefa does ban that sort of thing?????????????.

If I remember correctly, EL3 only went on sale the day before the Juventus game yet we managed to pretty much sell out all of the remaining L3 seats (south and CB too) in a mad late dash for tickets, hence the ridiculous queues on the night at the ticket office. Be surprised if that happens again for this match but you never know.
I see they've launched print at home ticketing for this match which might encourage a few who had to queue last time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.