Attendances

As long as it's not compulsory. Not everyone wants to watch the Euro-hype.
I'm missing this in favour of the Carling Cup next week - and I don't care how many empty seats there are.
That's just crazy but each to their own.

Just looked at the seat planner - I would guess we will end up with 48,000. Lots of people do the champions league last minute.

Not a bad idea that sweep..maybe lob an extra 50 notes on
Sorry don't agree don't go to the champs league because I don't enjoy it and also their comes a point where you can only justify paying so much of your family wage on football.
£150 on our 3 s/c would probably mean us having to give them up

Just looked at the seat planner - I would guess we will end up with 48,000. Lots of people do the champions league last minute.

Not sure about that WW. I reckon somewhere closer to 45k. If the 3 upper tiers are half full that would leave around 9k empties. We know the away section of 3rd tier is definitely unsold tonight. The East Stand was put on sale yesterday and they're not exaclty flying out this morning.

Hopefully with the new print at home option City can keep them for sale online for longer than usual

Ticket sales seem to have flatlined since the 3rd tier if the East Stand appeared on the planner yesterday - there was an initial surge in sales but surprisingly little since. I'm sure there will be a last minute rush but I can't see it being on the scale of Juve so 48,000 may be a tad optimistic. Anything approaching 45,000 will be a decent crowd though when you consider loads of season ticket holders aren't on the CL cup scheme.

Not sure about that WW. I reckon somewhere closer to 45k. If the 3 upper tiers are half full that would leave around 9k empties. We know the away section of 3rd tier is definitely unsold tonight. The East Stand was put on sale yesterday and they're not exaclty flying out this morning.

Hopefully with the new print at home option City can keep them for sale online for longer than usual

The best thing City could've done with the print at home option is to e-mail everybody on their mailing list to make them aware of it. Not everyone looks at the official website and for those that might have been put off after spending ages queueing up for Juve tickets and missing a big chunk of the match, they'd be even less inclined to log on to the website to buy tickets for tonight.

The best thing City could've done with the print at home option is to e-mail everybody on their mailing list to make them aware of it. Not everyone looks at the official website and for those that might have been put off after spending ages queueing up for Juve tickets and missing a big chunk of the match, they'd be even less inclined to log on to the website to buy tickets for tonight.

Correct. The Juve game was a farce and will rightly have put people off buying late again. The only good thing for those who were in that queue was that it was an unManchester-like dry day. Tonight....i'm not so sure

I honestly think City need to start offering a season card that gives you access to every home game which includes League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League, People don't tend to sign up to cup schemes on the basis they may not know their financial situation at the time of the money been taken therefore they would rather just wait and see either if they can make the game or more importantly if they can afford the game, If City was to offer a season card for every home game it would increase crowds and as a fan you could span the cost of the games over 10 easy payments rather than for example this month two lots of Money coming out for the Palace game and the Seville game.

If City was to next season offer say all the cup games for say £145 on top of your season card price, which you would be looking at least 6 games (4 in the champions league and 1 in the FA Cup and 1 in the League Cup) then that would show great value for money and lets be honest you would get more than 6 games i reckon.

This would be a choice rather than what United do and i think would see an increase in crowds and would make things a lot easier for fans financially...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.