ATTN All US Based Blues - USA Summer 2010 - City Tour

MSA13 said:
Then it's settled, CHICAGO! Any ideas on what we can do to make this happen? A letter to Cook? Online petition? Let's do it, Blues!

I've been wondering the same thing. We need to get City in Chicago this summer. I have already started to line up friends that would want to go to the game.

second to none said:
warhawkmoski said:
Chicago
Chicago
Chicago
Columbus
St. Louis

Nothing against you NYC fans, but I don't think NY should get one. City is already planning on Philly and Portland (although I think this one should be in Seattle at Qwest Field instead) as two destinations. I don't think one part of the country should get two games. Philly is definitely close enough for the NYC people to make the trip. Let's spread the City games throughout the country. One to the east, one to the west, and one to the midwest.

Philly is four hours away and a dump. If they're not doing it here or in LA it's only down to logistics.

and NYC is an hour and a half away...not 4, lol. How slow do you fucking drive?...and Philly is a great city...lol @ you if you go to all the dumpy parts when you visit.

Gad...New Yorker arrogance. Can't fucking take it.

Chicago
Chicago
Chicago

Please come to Chicago

And for whoever posted about Philly being a dump and not wanting to drive there, obviously you over-exaggerated the time, and to call it a dump when they are opening a brand new stadium is flat out pathetic. Philly is more than close enough for you to drive, give every part of the U.S. a chance to see them. Suck it up and make the couple hour drive, just like the rest of us will do to respective parts of the country.

Nice one, my brother lives there, he'll be stoked... oh shit thats as long as its later in the summer, he's coming home for 3 weeks in late July, early August!! Oh, how the Lord gives, then he takes!!

Mazzer0 said:
Nice one, my brother lives there, he'll be stoked... oh shit thats as long as its later in the summer, he's coming home for 3 weeks in late July, early August!! Oh, how the Lord gives, then he takes!!

Ouch, that would truly suck for him if he times that wrong.

yankblue said:
second to none said:
Philly is four hours away and a dump. If they're not doing it here or in LA it's only down to logistics.

Four hours? Are you kidding me? Philly is roughly 2 hours away, and not as big of a dump as NYC. They're introducing a team to the MLS this season so it makes more sense for City to play there then in NYC, much like Chelsea playing in Seattle last year.

Right, it makes more sense to play in a minor city with less than a quarter of NYC's population, because there's an MLS team. We have an MLS team too, in addition to several brand-new stadia, millions more people and a city people actually want to visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.