Audi Cup 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audi Cup 2013 in Munich

Pre-Season piss up in Munich. 60 Euro return by train from my hometown...that will be fantastic...just need to know for which area I should by the tickets. So, any ideas?

bayern-flo2 said:
Try the main page <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/start/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/start/index.php</a>
There you can choose 'Registration' in the upper part of the page. I had a quick look and it seems that the registration-form is in english.
If you want to buy tickets you must choose option 'ticketing' while creating your account. Then you should be able to buy your tickets.

For your information: Although it's not a regular match and the crowd will differ from 'normal' Bundesliga-matches, you will probably find Bayern supporters in sectors 109-117 (Südkurve Unterrang). You won't get any problems if you're in this area, but it's not the best place if you want to group a major City-Section ;-)
Cheers bf2

Tbilisi said:
musters said:
we don't get back from hong kong until the 1st aug,so impossible to make this one,city are gona be fkud playing all theses games pre season.

What games have we defo got,has anyone got a schedule?
23 May - St Louis against Chelsea
25 May - NY against Chelsea
14-18 July - Two matches in SA
24-27 July - Two matches in Hong Kong
31 July - 1 August - Two matches in Germany

greasedupdeafguy said:
Tbilisi said:
musters said:
we don't get back from hong kong until the 1st aug,so impossible to make this one,city are gona be fkud playing all theses games pre season.

Thanks,SA to Hong Kong is madness,I suppose its the global game now but I long for the games just in UK & Europe.

We've booked a team building event at our Munich office (while the comp is on)... It's a brilliant place... There's a great hotel called Motel 1 very close to the Allianz.... Public transport close by and well worth a look

Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Tbilisi said:

Thanks,SA to Hong Kong is madness,I suppose its the global game now but I long for the games just in UK & Europe.

I am glad that Bayern does not make the preseason tours this season. End of the season is no problem - when you are not in competitions anymore.

But the short trips in other continents with a different climate and other time zones ain't really great for the players' physical condition.

I am thinking about attending this games as I haven't been able to watch any Manchester City games live this season(I live in Norway).
My question is, will there be a special place on the stadium for City fans? Also, what kind of team will we field? I guess a fair share of youngsters and maybe some of the new signings?

skandreas said:
I am thinking about attending this games as I haven't been able to watch any Manchester City games live this season(I live in Norway).
My question is, will there be a special place on the stadium for City fans? Also, what kind of team will we field? I guess a fair share of youngsters and maybe some of the new signings?

There will not be a special place for City fans - but you can try to find people who book the same area like you do. It is just the friendly character of the matches that there will not be separated fan blocks. There probably will be a lot of italian fans, too - there is a lot Italians living in Munich and Milano is only 500 kilometres from Munich.

As there is two matches probably everybody available gets featured. At least it was like this at all tournaments before. I do not think that ManCity does it different. The ones that could be missing are the players that have been to the ConfedCup. But the last matches of it are June 30th, so even the players that reached the final should be in training for a week or two until the tournament.

Be good for city to reunite with Mario and De Jong. Be typical if we play Milan in Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.