Aug 12th 2012....Your Club needs you !

Waiting for my ticket to arrive cant wait going on holiday to spain the next day with my mate excited much

Quick heads up they've just released more tickets on the half way line lower tier rows 10 11 and 12 just bought one now I have a lift, not cheap but when I think of it it's what I earn for a 9 hour shift so one day of over time for one day of fun sounds good to me

mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:
Shirley said:
I am totally fckin flabbergasted how any City fan can say this is only a friendly.
34 years and it has not took long to be like em.

There's a name for em " Jonny come lately's"

OABAAB You are a complete and utter tool !!!

What do you know of anyone that isn't going ? And what gives you the right to say that. You are the type of person that I would never discuss football with, I'm guessing never ever played the game
Guess again Fuckwit!!! I played semi-pro ( whatever that's got to do with it) Wind yer neck in and take a chill pill. I guess I hit a nerve Jonny! What gives me the right is that this is a forum where people express opinions and it seems you ARE discussing football with me. In your opinion Im a tool, in my opinion you're a fuckwit. Its all about opinions!

LongsightM13 said:
It's a friendly. Tradition, yes, but it's not a proper trophy.
It was a friendly last year when they won it and it's a friendly this year whether we win it or not.
And yes I'm going

Was in a bar in Greece with loads of them. It was only a friendly in the first half, it was the World Cup Final come the final whistle

OABAAB said:
mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:

What do you know of anyone that isn't going ? And what gives you the right to say that. You are the type of person that I would never discuss football with, I'm guessing never ever played the game
Guess again Fuckwit!!! I played semi-pro ( whatever that's got to do with it) Wind yer neck in and take a chill pill. I guess I hit a nerve Jonny! What gives me the right is that this is a forum where people express opinions and it seems you ARE discussing football with me. In your opinion Im a tool, in my opinion you're a fuckwit. Its all about opinions!

You are fuckin prick !!

My mate might be getting a hold of 2 tickets, anyone know where City fans are going before the game? Bar wise

OABAAB said:
Shirley said:
I am totally fckin flabbergasted how any City fan can say this is only a friendly.
34 years and it has not took long to be like em.

I've watched city home and away for 36 years. I'll be at this game. But I think it's a friendly. What have you got to say about me?

The word "friendly" should never be used in any type of competitive environment even those classified as an exhibition. Especially against a potential title rival this upcoming season.

OABAAB said:
mekonmcfc said:
OABAAB said:

I called it a friendly and I won't be going, just like I didn't go last year. I did go to Oldham though last week - another friendly.

I've not missed a home game for over 15 years, been going away games regularly for the last 10 and have enough points to get tickets for any game I want to, even when only having the smallest attendances e.g. Blackpool away - becuase I have been to enough games to earn the privelage.

Am I a johnny come lately for not going to the community friendly?

BTW - I would just scrap the whole thing from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.