Aug 12th 2012....Your Club needs you !

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
It is a little bit of success though. 2 trophies in 35 years doesn't make us a memorable club yet. If anything, it's you who is being arrogant.
Try telling the 40,000+ fans that were in floods of tears at the final whistle against QPR that it wasn't memorable. "2 trophies in 35 years" you sound like all those bitter reds. Are you sure you're a blue?

The day was memorable for sure. But if we were to go bust tomorrow, we wouldn't be remembered like you hope we will be. You spoke about "stating facts" in a previous post, well 2 trophies in 35 years is a fact. Everton have won something similar in that timeframe, would you call them a big, memorable club? Blues are modest, humoured people. Are you sure you're a blue?
2 trophies in the last 2 years, Everton didnt do that, maybe you are a blue,but is it the blue of Everton? Is it that famous scouse humour you refer to in your post?

OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Try telling the 40,000+ fans that were in floods of tears at the final whistle against QPR that it wasn't memorable. "2 trophies in 35 years" you sound like all those bitter reds. Are you sure you're a blue?

The day was memorable for sure. But if we were to go bust tomorrow, we wouldn't be remembered like you hope we will be. You spoke about "stating facts" in a previous post, well 2 trophies in 35 years is a fact. Everton have won something similar in that timeframe, would you call them a big, memorable club? Blues are modest, humoured people. Are you sure you're a blue?
2 trophies in the last 2 years, Everton didnt do that, maybe you are a blue,but is it the blue of Everton? Is it that famous scouse humour you refer to in your post?

Quick Wikipedia search tells me that yeah, they did in 1984 and 1985 when they won the FA Cup then the Premier League. Sound familiar to you?

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Quick Wikipedia search tells me that yeah, they did in 1984 and 1985 when they won the FA Cup then the Premier League. Sound familiar to you?

1995 too vsthe rags

i am going this sunday but if this would have been held at wembley i would not have gone too far to travel on a sunday for a game that gives little

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

1984 and 1985 weren't the last 2 years. City = 2 trophies in last 2 years. Everton = 0 trophies in last 17 years. Sound familiar to you?

Would love to go can just about make the money work but got no one to go with family and half my mates on holiday and the other half say they're skint, not going on my own

OABAAB said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
OABAAB said:

1984 and 1985 weren't the last 2 years. City = 2 trophies in last 2 years. Everton = 0 trophies in last 17 years. Sound familiar to you?

That's not the point. The point is Everton won two trophies in two years and didn't get all high and mighty about how they're a successful club, and didn't show the arrogance that you're displaying.

They also won the Charity Shield three years running, but that doesn't matter.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
XxRachXx said:
i am trying to find someone who will go with me everyone i know already has tickets :(

You could go on your own? And before you say thats saaaaaaaaaad I went Birmingham on my own about 2 seasons ago and every blue is always up for a laugh so technically you're never on your own as you're pretty much in good company when you get there! :)

Hey rach I'm in the same boat really want to go but got no one to travel with I'll go with you and I promise not to mention the basque :D... Oh wait...

Thinking of going to this, can anyone give me more information on the restricted view seats, in what way are they restricted?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.