Australian A League

An Aussie blues still having problems ordering the new strip from the main site...

I have tried every day for weeks, and it just aint happening.... Anyone else still experiencing problems.

Im desperate for a shirt now!

Melbournians: first two games are NO chance for the dickens, however the game again Pompey on Sun 30 Aug kicks off at 9.30pm our time, and seeing as its the only game on at the time it would be on. Might be worth organizing something for that day, we need something before the derby just to get to know each other and put names to faces etc etc and pompey looks the best crack

Blue down under said:
Melbournians: first two games are NO chance for the dickens, however the game again Pompey on Sun 30 Aug kicks off at 9.30pm our time, and seeing as its the only game on at the time it would be on. Might be worth organizing something for that day, we need something before the derby just to get to know each other and put names to faces etc etc and pompey looks the best crack

Great idea.
I will PM all the Melbourne based blues to see what sort of interest there will be.
Just confirming the time of kickoff, according to the Skysports site, kickoff is 130UK time which will make it 1030pm our time. This may stop people from turning up due to work in the morning.

MelbourneBlue said:
Blue down under said:

Great idea.
I will PM all the Melbourne based blues to see what sort of interest there will be.
Just confirming the time of kickoff, according to the Skysports site, kickoff is 130UK time which will make it 1030pm our time. This may stop people from turning up due to work in the morning.

Count me in, if i have to start work late so be it :( hahaha But lets def get this cracking!!!

wellingtonphoenix said:
I just want to know if there are any fans, im a phoenix fan, the new Zealand team.

If I was to choose it would be Perth Glory our Oz Partner club.
But after spending over 2 years in Oz & currently living in Taupo NZ, I can honestly say that the A league is bobbins. No offence but it realy is rubbish.

jayfx said:
wellingtonphoenix said:
I just want to know if there are any fans, im a phoenix fan, the new Zealand team.

But after spending over 2 years in Oz & currently living in Taupo NZ, I can honestly say that the A league is bobbins. No offence but it realy is rubbish.

yeah, but its OUR league. Its organised, no ethnic allegiances.
Just hope it gets bigger and bigger.

MelbourneBlue said:
jayfx said:

yeah, but its OUR league. Its organised, no ethnic allegiances.
Just hope it gets bigger and bigger.

its only 5 years old! And lets remember that clubs run on a salary cap of 1 million???
There isn't much difference between the A league and the championship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.