Australian A League

cityboi said:
I find it really hard following my local team, as they're called united and they're red! I follow them and cheers for them but refuse to chant united! I do however find it pretty easy to hate Melbourne Victory, just not as easy as hating the rags.

Ditto, watch but can't say/sing the U word!

Victory for me. Got thrown out of the final when we beat Adelaide and missed all the action. Was a little bit pissed and called a coppper a wanker and he chased after me.Guess at 40 odd I should grown up.....nah.

As for waiting for big stars to come.....wouldn't that make someone a glory hunter ?????

Was pissed off that Danny Boy decided to go to Qld rather than stay home and play for us.

Cant wait for the new stadium and going back to Richmond to play. Better atmosphere in the ground and the pubs around the area.

lostmyhouseski said:
perth glory here...though i despise their name just reminds me of 'glory holes'. its a characteristic of the league though, doubt there is any professional sports league in the world where the names are so dreadful...these new age 'emotion' nicknames are terrible..dunno if qld roar or ours is worst tbh!

i like watching it, sure its no euro football but its something and i have no doubt it will take off as the sport already has done since the socceroos had a good run

i dont know if its too late to sort the names out but they should at least have a fresh look at the kits..they are all done by the same manufacturer arent they?certainly looks that way and consequently we get these piss weak strips which look like a back catalogue of the home/away strips for the same team for the last 10 years!

seriously, how can there not be a single team without stripes???wierd

Everyone has new strips this yea r.

rhysmcfc said:
New Sydney Signing Seb Ryall has just been charged with stat rape on a 13 year old while he was with Melbourne. Suspended until 3rd Sep til the court case is done.

Victory knew too, and didn't say anything to us. Pricks.

Sorry, this is just wrong. SMH (your local newspaper) says that like Sydney, Melbourne were unaware of the charges. So unless you believe this report to be incorrect, it's not fair to acuse Melbourne of having done anything shifty.

Don't really follow it as it's extremely hard to like Sydney. Despite wearing sky blue, they're a bunch of Rag wannabes.

Only when a Western Sydney or Melbourne City (MCFC, geddit?) bid gets up will I be interested.

I bought an Adelaide Utd shirt when i was over there a couple of years back. So id say if i had a favourite it would be them.

because your a bunch of dirty cheats with players like Muscat, Allsopp, Thompson, Hernandez, Theoklitos, etc... the list goes on.

plus all South Australians hate Victorians its just natural

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.