Authentic cuisine cooking

HaalandEffect

More people have a passion making authentic food from other country with their country origin recipies and ingrediens. Since covid i have getting into Italian, South Korea, Mexico and Japenese cusisine using over a year with country to learn the basic when, where and what to use the recipes. Also finding good recipe sources from their homeland, i did post on my cooking account on instagram.
To find authentic ingridens here is Norway is hard, you need to order from niche stores that have does ingridens you need, like Italian cheese etc we have about 80-200% import tax on that so that makes it expensive to make these recipes. If you live in Oslo you can get most of it from those stores but, the rest of the country need to order from some online stores or travel to the Sweden to get it.

Norway are in the EEA I thought it was the land of milk and honey to get goods from all over the world?

More people have a passion making authentic food from other country with their country origin recipies and ingrediens. Since covid i have getting into Italian, South Korea, Mexico and Japenese cusisine using over a year with country to learn the basic when, where and what to use the recipes. Also finding good recipe sources from their homeland, i did post on my cooking account on instagram.
To find authentic ingridens here is Norway is hard, you need to order from niche stores that have does ingridens you need, like Italian cheese etc we have about 80-200% import tax on that so that makes it expensive to make these recipes. If you live in Oslo you can get most of it from those stores but, the rest of the country need to order from some online stores or travel to the Sweden to get it.
If you like Indian cuisine you can make your own paneer very simply with just milk and lemon juice. I know that won't cover all bases but it could be useful to you.

Thanks for sharing.

To find authentic ingridens here is Norway is hard, you need to order from niche stores that have does ingridens you need, like Italian cheese etc we have about 80-200% import tax on that so that makes it expensive to make these recipes.
i once knew a lass called ingrid but she wasn't from norway.

i am addicted to cheese but have never tasted brunost.
if i p.m. you my postal address would you be so kind as to send me some flotemysost or gudbrandsdalsost?

Understand that this topic does not hit many here, so maybe a wrong forum to find people that like to make authentic good food

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.