Autoeroticasphyxiation

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:
I'm still at work!

Got to be careful here or the thread will get pulled.

He described in detail his wife giving him pleasure with a large purple strap on device.

Was genuinely baffled that noone else came forward to share experiences.

After the Mods got annoyed a few of us spent the rest of the day posting Finnbar Saunders-style innuendo posts to general mirth.

Then they got pulled as well.

Arf! To be honest, I've not spent enough time down here to get to know Pink that well but I think I'm now up to speed with his sexual preferences.

I did enjoy his description of himself yesterday - "sexual buccaneer". I like that.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Got to be careful here or the thread will get pulled.

He described in detail his wife giving him pleasure with a large purple strap on device.

Was genuinely baffled that noone else came forward to share experiences.

After the Mods got annoyed a few of us spent the rest of the day posting Finnbar Saunders-style innuendo posts to general mirth.

Then they got pulled as well.

Arf! To be honest, I've not spent enough time down here to get to know Pink that well but I think I'm now up to speed with his sexual preferences.

I did enjoy his description of himself yesterday - "sexual buccaneer". I like that.

He could have raised his profile though if he'd describe himself as a "sexual f**kaneer"

He could make it his own.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:
In that case have you got the belt and the aforementioned citrus fruit to hand?

I have an orange and a belt. The belt is for my neck but fuck knows what I do with the orange. I'm fed up of asking.

Put it in your mouth. It's easier to explain then if someone walks in rather than it being stuck up your jacksy.

1_barry_conlon said:
m27 said:

He could have raised his profile though if he'd describe himself as a "sexual f**kaneer"

There's definitely a Viz character in that.

m27 said:
1_barry_conlon said:

There's definitely a Viz character in that.

..and wanking in next door's hall would be the first storyline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.