Autoeroticasphyxiation

Didsbury Dave said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I wouldn't advise it....not after last time...

Smashing one out whilst having a Kwik Save bag over your head isn't the future!!

Tell us what happened Tim.

It's important to ensure we educate on this thread.

I thik we're doing well so far.

I'm actually quite the innocent and not the sexual deviant/predator I come across as being...

Lucky Toma said:
aphex said:
probably the best advice i can give is, like me, have a flunky on hand to 'revive' you.

or a family member or something

^^this^^ Its a rum ol' phenomenom of which I know nothing other than whats already been mentioned.
But it truly baffles me why stars such as Carridine and Hutchence - who will have PAs and flunkys who'll probably be aware of their err pecadilos - dont set-up a code system before indulging. A simple phone call before bagging up, using a harmless sentence such as 'Morrisons-a-go-go' and then the PA/flunky calls the star's room early the following morning.
If there's no answer they go round and let themselves in. They take off the bag and belt and place said orange back into the fruitbowl.
Then they place the corpse onto the bed and surround the body with a collection of empty JD bottles and a copious splattering of coke. They hire a prostitute to pretend to sleep alongside him who wakes at a pre-agreed time and screams the place down.
Hey presto, a rock n roll death rather than a legacy of universal giggling whenever the person's name is mentioned.

Maybe that's already happening!

Bon Scott, Janis Joplin....Michael Bloody Jackson. I reckon they are all strangle wankers with a contingiency plan.

I always thought Steve Irwin being killed by a stingray was a bit too,well, convenient.

Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Whats the orange and fruits reference all about?

I wondered this too. I thought the orange went in the mouth.

m27 in the other thread claimed it went up the jacksi.

I claimed nothing of the sort Dave! I was merely enquiring as I was as confused as you are.

I have to say this thread has been an eye opener (no pun intended). Is there a whole 'strangle wank' internet community out there where tips are given and advice swopped?

If I'm not on here for a few days don't worry, I'll just be talking to my new mates on Strangle-Wank_Fans.Net., officially the best forum on the web for strangle wankers.

paphos-mcfc said:
Forgot about Carradine. Apparently he did it differently.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/05/carradine-had-rope-around_n_211689.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/0 ... 11689.html</a>

I never even knew about this one!

Loads of information in the news report about how/why its done.

No mention of the orange and it's destination in the anus or oesophagus though.

Can noone shed any light for me and m27?

I had a go at this once many years ago,in my late teens when I was at a bit of a low ebb!

Now, I consider myself to be a bit of a sexual buccaneer and have done many things to get a cheep thrill in mi nether regions but when I tried this I was so worried that I might go too far that I ended up not going far enough! It wer rubbish!!

The thought of what my mother would have thought of me if I had died still makes me shudder,I was wearing her riding boots at the time too!!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Forgot about Carradine. Apparently he did it differently.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/05/carradine-had-rope-around_n_211689.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/0 ... 11689.html</a>

I never even knew about this one!

Loads of information in the news report about how/why its done.

No mention of the orange and it's destination in the anus or oesophagus though.

Can noone shed any light for me and m27?

Maybe it's for half-time. Unfortunately, some never even made it to half-time *bows head and makes sign of the cross*

pinkwheeltrim said:
I had a go at this once many years ago,in my late teens when I was at a bit of a low ebb!

Now, I consider myself to be a bit of a sexual buccaneer and have done many things to get a cheep thrill in mi nether regions but when I tried this I was so worried that I might go too far that I ended up not going far enough! It wer rubbish!!

The thought of what my mother would have thought of me if I had died still makes me shudder,I was wearing her riding boots at the time too!!!!

Where did you put the orange?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.