Autoeroticasphyxiation

pinkwheeltrim said:
I had a go at this once many years ago,in my late teens when I was at a bit of a low ebb!

Now, I consider myself to be a bit of a sexual buccaneer and have done many things to get a cheep thrill in mi nether regions but when I tried this I was so worried that I might go too far that I ended up not going far enough! It wer rubbish!!

The thought of what my mother would have thought of me if I had died still makes me shudder,I was wearing her riding boots at the time too!!!!

I guessed you might come forward on this thread, Wheeltrim. Cheers for the honest account.

Were the riding boots part of the strangle wank or were they a sort of optional extra?

Didsbury Dave said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
I had a go at this once many years ago,in my late teens when I was at a bit of a low ebb!

Now, I consider myself to be a bit of a sexual buccaneer and have done many things to get a cheep thrill in mi nether regions but when I tried this I was so worried that I might go too far that I ended up not going far enough! It wer rubbish!!

The thought of what my mother would have thought of me if I had died still makes me shudder,I was wearing her riding boots at the time too!!!!

I guessed you might come forward on this thread, Wheeltrim. Cheers for the honest account.

Were the riding boots part of the strangle wank or were they a sort of optional extra?

DD, did you ever watch the league of gentlemen? Trust me there is a reason i'm asking this...

sweynforkbeard said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
I wouldn't advise it....not after last time...

Smashing one out whilst having a Kwik Save bag over your head isn't the future!!
Well how could it be? Harrods or Waitrose bag surely a must.

As I put on the other thread, it's not where the bag's from it's the quality of it. If you use a Bag for Life then it becomes a 'posh strangle wank'.

Don't die with a Bag for Life on your head though. The irony would just be too much.

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:

DD, did you ever watch the league of gentlemen? Trust me there is a reason i'm asking this...

Never ever. Never even seen it.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I wondered this too. I thought the orange went in the mouth.

m27 in the other thread claimed it went up the jacksi.

I claimed nothing of the sort Dave! I was merely enquiring as I was as confused as you are.

I have to say this thread has been an eye opener (no pun intended). Is there a whole 'strangle wank' internet community out there where tips are given and advice swopped?

If I'm not on here for a few days don't worry, I'll just be talking to my new mates on Strangle-Wank_Fans.Net., officially the best forum on the web for strangle wankers.

Not that old chestnut 'i'm confused'.......

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Never ever. Never even seen it.

In the 3rd and final series there's a bloke called 'The Daddy' He is the master of the subject but comes to an untimely death....along with several of the other purveyors of his craft. He has a 'suffocate-wank' machine. There's more heads on it than a Hydra! It is funny.

Didsbury Dave said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

Well the boots were just my little extra thing,I had(and still do)a bit of a fetish for womens boots!
I didn't have any fruit products at all,maybe thats where I went a bit wrong. I used my own brown leather belt and a Morrisons bag I think. I realized after that the bag had little holes in, so I cocked up all round really!

pinkwheeltrim said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Well the boots were just my little extra thing,I had(and still do)a bit of a fetish for womens boots!
I didn't have any fruit products at all,maybe thats where I went a bit wrong. I used my own brown leather belt and a Morrisons bag I think. I realized after that the bag had little holes in, so I cocked up all round really!

Schoolboy error. You should have used an M&S bag...or is it S&M, i always get them mixed up.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I never even knew about this one!

Loads of information in the news report about how/why its done.

No mention of the orange and it's destination in the anus or oesophagus though.

Can noone shed any light for me and m27?

Maybe it's for half-time. Unfortunately, some never even made it to half-time *bows head and makes sign of the cross*

PMSL Brilliant!!! Absolutely brilliant.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Didsbury Dave said:

'Cocked up all round'-conjures up a mind image of a Lancaster bombers rear turret but not a machine gun being fired but an enormous phallus. No wonder the Germans lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.