AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ? (Merged)

Dubai Blue said:
Abramovich is a fucking idiot. Why did he even recruit a promising young manager with limited experience if he's not got the bollocks to back him?

I hope Chelsea's fans have enjoyed the success they've had so far because they won't be getting any more for quite some considerable time. Abramovich may as well pack it all in and go home if he's going to continue acting like a bellend. He's got to be the most counter-productive owner in English football.

This a hundred times over.

Still as long as it keeps them uncompetitive you can't help but smile.

Dubai Blue said:
Abramovich is a fucking idiot. Why did he even recruit a promising young manager with limited experience if he's not got the bollocks to back him?

I hope Chelsea's fans have enjoyed the success they've had so far because they won't be getting any more for quite some considerable time. Abramovich may as well pack it all in and go home if he's going to continue acting like a bellend. He's got to be the most counter-productive owner in English football.

Thats my feeling, AVB will probably turn out to be an amazing manager given time and support. Neither of those things Abramovich was willing to give him, he just expected instant results with a squad of players that hasn't really changed for 3 seasons.

Re: avb sacked

Pigeonho said:
But it will still be the same players for us. Nothing to worry about.
As Sunderland showed.

But seriously, how can Chelsea afford to keep buying players and sacking managers?

Dubai Blue said:

I've highlighted the answer to your first question mate.

Too much money for too long and no one prepared to stand up to him. So he thinks he's always right.

Re: AVB sacked. (Merged)

Chelsea players have a massive say on who go's I think, think its fair to say players like terry, lampard and drogba have a massive say, feel sorry for AVB to be honest. They have been poor but the more experienced players havent helped his cause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.