AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ?

I could see Musical chairs happening, AVB sacked, Mourinho to City and Mancini to Chelsea. If City sack Mancini after winning the League, Abramovich could well go for him. AVB probably end up back at Porto to finish what he started. Thought that he left there a year too early.

JakeJackman_MCFC said:
I think Mourinho will return in the summer
Im sure hes said he'd return to Chelsea one day, a challenge he'd relish once he's knocked Barcelona off their La Liga perch, a good transfer budget and a job to get Chelsea back to where he had them, cannot see Ferguson quitting if we won the title this season.

BlueTG said:
JakeJackman_MCFC said:
I think Mourinho will return in the summer
Im sure hes said he'd return to Chelsea one day, a challenge he'd relish once he's knocked Barcelona off their La Liga perch, a good transfer budget and a job to get Chelsea back to where he had them, cannot see Ferguson quitting if we won the title this season.
He said he has a "special relationship" with Chelsea. Personally I think thats just to keep what we call the "ghost of Mourinho" alive at Stamford Bridge. Never underestimate that man's ego.

ANY1aBLUE said:
themadinventor said:
Oh dear poor AVB lol, he has got to be worried about his job, I think he is next in line for the chop, any thoughts ?.

Interestingly, I had friends staying at a Hotel over the w/e, wherein the Chelsea team were also housed.
My friends aren't really into football, but recognised some of the team - especially Torres.
They commented on how he was completely ostracised by every one of the chelsea staff and players, on the friday evening/sat morning, and how they'd never seen such an 'unhappy bunch' of people. He,Torres spent the entire time on his own looking very low and sad......................................these friends have no axe to grind and don't support any team.
All is not well it seems.

lmfao. shut up ffs.

They need to stick with him and let him build his own squad, he's currently suffering like most managers do during a transitional period.

Having said all that don't be surprised to see Capello being the next Chelsea manager

Danamy said:
They need to stick with him and let him build his own squad, he's currently suffering like most managers do during a transitional period.

Having said all that don't be surprised to see Capello being the next Chelsea manager

Russian press reported at the weekend that Capello had flown into Moscow to negotiate with Anzhi Makhachkala. Booked into one of the top hotels for three nights apparently; the club has just sacked the coach it appointed only a couple of months ago.

No doubt he'll be offered shedloads of cash to take the job on. If he flies out without signing on the dotted line, I'd suggest that AVB might start to feel a bit insecure.

petrusha said:
Danamy said:

Russian press reported at the weekend that Capello had flown into Moscow to negotiate with Anzhi Makhachkala. Booked into one of the top hotels for three nights apparently; the club has just sacked the coach it appointed only a couple of months ago.

No doubt he'll be offered shedloads of cash to take the job on. If he flies out without signing on the dotted line, I'd suggest that AVB might start to feel a bit insecure.

It'll be interesting to see how things are going to pan out on this one

That missile launcher on Abramovich's new yacht is there for a reason I guess, probably to launch ABV into the next Galaxy.................He has cocked up big time there, the players don't want to play for him, clear as the nose on his daft arse face........

gelly said:
I could see Musical chairs happening, AVB sacked, Mourinho to City and Mancini to Chelsea. If City sack Mancini after winning the League, Abramovich could well go for him. AVB probably end up back at Porto to finish what he started. Thought that he left there a year too early.
I hope AVB stays but I'd take Mourinho back (obviously) in a heartbeat. Failing that I'd love Mancini. He's really grown on me this season. Even if by some disaster you fuck up the league, my opinion is it'd be best to stick with him. Mourinho may be better but he never lasts.

gelly said:

I can't see us giving Mancini the sack regardless of our finish this season. He'll manage Italy later on in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.