AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

DiMatteo has gotto get a first 11 together and keep them playing together from now till the end of the season. My starting 11 would be -

Cech
Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole
Essien-Romeu-Lampard
Sturridge-Torres-Mata

and start trying to find buyers for/release Hilario, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Meireles, Malouda, Kalou and Drogba. Time for Chelsea to ship out the old boys and bring in a new manager with all these players already gone.

wesshaw1985 said:
DiMatteo has gotto get a first 11 together and keep them playing together from now till the end of the season. My starting 11 would be -

Cech
Essien-Romeu-Lampard
Sturridge-Torres-Mata

and start trying to find buyers for/release Hilario, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Luiz, Mikel, Ramires, Meireles, Malouda, Kalou and Drogba. Time for Chelsea to ship out the old boys and bring in a new manager with all these players already gone.
Di Matteo will revert back to the egos who undermined Chelsea's season. They'll probably improve in the short term as they have to deliver now

Chelsea fans are not happy. Some of them are even saying they preferred it when they were shit, pre Abramovich.

Marvin said:
wesshaw1985 said:

Cech
Essien-Romeu-Lampard
Sturridge-Torres-Mata

Di Matteo will revert back to the egos who undermined Chelsea's season. They'll probably improve in the short term as they have to deliver now

How can they improve though, their best players are well past it, unless Roman has found a rejuvenation pill

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
If The Special One comes back, I expect to see Drogba score 20 next season. In fact, if he doesn't, I'll give away my 2013/14 season ticket.
I'll have dibs on that then!

Doesn't surprise me really. It was a decision they had to make. Some, maybe even most of the players had lost their faith in him, and they can't afford to miss out on fourth. He was trying to build a new team, in his image, and the players didn't really fit/buy into it. He tried getting tough by dropping the likes of Lampard, and later Cole, and that only alienated him even more. In the end it became clear they weren't playing for him. The Chelsea old guard has a lot of influence in that dressing room.

They will probably have a new one in place to face us which is a bit shit.

kiam06 said:
They will probably have a new one in place to face us which is a bit shit.

Been reading a few of your posts tonight, are you depressed or normally this miserable?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:52 pm --<br /><br />
BlueTG said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
If The Special One comes back, I expect to see Drogba score 20 next season. In fact, if he doesn't, I'll give away my 2013/14 season ticket.
I'll have dibs on that then!

That post has been saved! LOL

Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the big-headed one came back and immediately shipped out all the old players who are still in love with him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.