AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
bobmcfc said:
Chelseas problems run much deeper than the manager. they have alot of aging, big headed players who think they own that club.

That's one of the things you have to admire about Bacon Face (I know, I know...) he knew exactly when to get rid of the likes of Whiteside / McGrath, Robson, Ince, van Nistlehorse, Beckham, The Lady Boy etc etc - all in the face of hostility from fans, yet the titles / cups kept rolling in......

Wenger was excellent at this in his first 8 or 9 years at Arsenal, too. And Bob Paisley at Liverpool in the old days, of course.

petrusha said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
bobmcfc said:
Chelseas problems run much deeper than the manager. they have alot of aging, big headed players who think they own that club.

That's one of the things you have to admire about Bacon Face (I know, I know...) he knew exactly when to get rid of the likes of Whiteside / McGrath, Robson, Ince, van Nistlehorse, Beckham, The Lady Boy etc etc - all in the face of hostility from fans, yet the titles / cups kept rolling in......

Wenger was excellent at this in his first 8 or 9 years at Arsenal, too.

pains me to say this but you are right

petrusha said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
bobmcfc said:

now he gets rid of them when they are just entering into their peak years, and the cups/titles are not forthcoming

squirtyflower said:
petrusha said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

now he gets rid of them when they are just entering into their peak years, and the cups/titles are not forthcoming

I think now, they want out rather than waiting for Wenger to be ready to sell them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.