AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

A A

Anonymous

Oh dear poor AVB lol, he has got to be worried about his job, I think he is next in line for the chop, any thoughts ?.

Re: AVB for the chop ?

themadinventor said:
Oh dear poor AVB lol, he has got to be worried about his job, I think he is next in line for the chop, any thoughts ?.

Nailed on..thats what the roman does..throw enough managers at the job and one is bound to do the business.. Avb's record is far wors than Ancelotti's.

I hope not, he's a good manager. Incredibly young too. Any manager would have trouble living up to Roman's expectations with the squad they currently have.

However, Ancelotti was sacked 12 months after they won the double, so you never know. If he does get sacked, I just want them to go all out and get Bielsa in. They'd lose/win every game 5-4.

Only chance he has is winning the Champion's League. And Chelsea are so awful that won't happen so he might as well start looking for a new job now.

What is guus hiddink doing at the moment? any chance of getting him in till the end of the season to ensure CL qualification?

I doubt he is worried. Getting fired means a fat 7 figure pay off.

IH8MUFC said:
I doubt he is worried. Getting filed means a fat 7 figure pay off.
yep, plus another top job elsewhere next season.

Think it'll be inevitable at the end of the season, especially if Chelsea finish outside the top 4. Finishing 4th without a trophy wont bode well for him either, taking a team from 2nd to 4th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.