Avoiding traffic is more important than city

gordondaviesmoustache said:
M11 3FF said:
It seems it's coincided with the new tram service which is weird?
Have you fucking tried queuing for that after the game?

It's like waiting for bread in the Soviet Union.

You have a point I suppose lol

soviet_bread_line.jpg

Cant really say it bothers me too much. Game was over as a contest. People are welcome to leave early. You dont get brownie points for sitting there until the end. Personally speaking, I make a point to stay until the whistle, just out of personal habit. Not because it makes me feel superior to people.

You really want to hear something absurd? I was at the US Open Cup Final in Kansas City last summer when Sporting Kansas City played the Seattle Sounders. Excellent game, great advert for football in the US. It went to penalties, and some people were leaving BEFORE THE SHOOTOUT. That was a major WTF moment for me. Why would you do that?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
M11 3FF said:
It seems it's coincided with the new tram service which is weird?
Have you fucking tried queuing for that after the game?

It's like waiting for bread in the Soviet Union.
I left yesterday when the added time board went up (before any smart arses reply, at the end of the second half!). Got my arse over to the tram station and there were at least two or three hundred already there. Anyway, I managed to get on one of the two trams that were waiting there, and was back in Picc Gardens in 10 minutes. Plus I now know how sardines feel in those little tins they come in!

SXBLUE said:
I have to hold my hands up as i left at 4-0 to catch the 5.35 train from piccadilly tho i will speak to virgin trains if it upsets the original poster and ask them to wait for me in future so i can stay !!

I left after the final whistle and still got the 5:22 from picc. Thanks to the trams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.