Avoiding traffic is more important than city

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sboroMCFC said:
It's embarrassing seeing the stadium mostly empty on 87 minutes, especially when you're 4-0 up
Anger, shame and embarrassment is worse though.

especially when you're 4 - 0 up

It is without doubt getting fucking worse there are now people leaving 10 mins before the end to avoid all the fucking extra traffic caused by the people leaving 5 mins before the end and next week they'll have to leave 15 mins before the end to avoid the extra traffic caused by those fuckers now leaving 10 mins before the end and so it fucking goes on and on and on .... t**ts one and all !!

Salado De Bap said:
It is without doubt getting fucking worse there are now people leaving 10 mins before the end to avoid all the fucking extra traffic caused by the people leaving 5 mins before the end and next week they'll have to leave 15 mins before the end to avoid the extra traffic caused by those fuckers now leaving 10 mins before the end and so it fucking goes on and on and on .... t**ts one and all !!

shitbags

Salado De Bap said:

I pay my money like every other fucker,so don`t lecture me what I can and can`t be doing,thank you.No fucking worse than the piss heads who keep going to the bogs,the smokers,something to eat and blocking my bastard view.

oakiecokie said:
Salado De Bap said:

I pay my money like every other fucker,so don`t lecture me what I can and can`t be doing,thank you.No fucking worse than the piss heads who keep going to the bogs,the smokers,something to eat and blocking my bastard view.

or the plastic rags who go fishing on BlueMoon.....

There is definitely trouble a brewin because in 123 on Saturday insults were hurled at those leaving early so maybe expect a few fisticuffs in the future if this escalates.
Where we sit it is always the same people, or folks with loads of city store bags, make of that what u will.
I think that this is increasing tho cos I don't remember this happening this bad when we first came to this stadium?

goat boy said:
Aging fan base, full of self-entitlement and Tory votes. You lot are generally 40+ , arent you?

I am, what's that got to do with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.