Avoiding traffic is more important than city

To be fair I've seen plenty of those young lads that look like they went there directly from a Next catalogue leave early too.

On reflection then, I think it'd be unfair of me to discriminate on any basis. The fact is, despite my hopes for the better, that you're all twats. :o)

BlueStone said:
There is definitely trouble a brewin because in 123 on Saturday insults were hurled at those leaving early so maybe expect a few fisticuffs in the future if this escalates.
Where we sit it is always the same people, or folks with loads of city store bags, make of that what u will.
I think that this is increasing tho cos I don't remember this happening this bad when we first came to this stadium?

Lets hope so, then people might stay till the end to watch

Just joking obviously

Shirley said:
I will try once again.......

You do not see such mass evacuation at any other prem stadium on such a regular basis.
Is it because we have shit fans or do the club need to get involved and find out what really is the reason our fans are snubbing the team.

I have to agree no other clubs in the PL have such a mass exodus on the scale we see, i just find it all a bit odd and can't get my head around it.

philiph20 said:
I have to agree no other clubs in the PL have such a mass exodus on the scale we see, i just find it all a bit odd and can't get my head around it.

And you know this how ?

When City have a good lead at home then the last 10-15 minutes they 'declare' and stop trying to score another - probably to reduce the chance of injury. Keep ball is played from that point in and City will only attempt to score if the opposition don't accept City's 'declaration' and tries to get a consolation. If the opposition do concede - all you will see is pass/pass/pass with no end product from that point to the end of the game. I have no problem with this. Equally I have no problem in accepting fans leaving at this point as the game is affectively over - especially as GM Plods traffic control in the surrounding area is woeful and getting away early saves punters 1/2 an hour queuing in traffic.

Perhaps if City didn't "Declare" then it would be worthwhile staying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.