Away fans can not be moved to where 111 is

mcfc1894

I keep reading people suggest that the singing section (112-109) should be swapped with the away fans. but this can not happen because of the facilities in that area. there's not enough food or drink bar's, there's no female toilets etc. it will never ever happen so stop trying to suggest it. that is all. great game today

Re: away fans can not be moved to where 111 is!!!!!

mcfc1894 said:
I keep reading people suggest that the singing section (112-109) should be swapped with the away fans. but this can not happen because of the facilities in that area. there's not enough food or drink bar's, there's no female toilets etc. it will never ever happen so stop trying to suggest it. that is all. great game today

Possible solution: They could build a bar and toilets if they wanted to move the away fans, I doubt it'd break the budget too much and be a concern if the club decided to make a proper singing section.

build it where exactly? have you ever been in this section? there's a full wall just for the turnstile exits that only appears in he corners of the ground

Didn't City moved the Bayern Munich fans during the home game last year?

Isn't there anyway the away fans could be swapped with the 116-119 instead?

That way the singing section's are joined and the away fans are edged closer to the CB.

Never been in that part of the SS so I don't know what the facilities are like. Just an idea.

I just feel the simpler solution is to move the Singing Section to the other side, around 140..

* These tickets sell the slowest in the stadium.
* Being far away from away fans, this will enable songs to travel easier without being "broken up"

And Finally:

Limit the amount of Atmosphere-Hangers On... People who just want to be near this atmosphere yet don't contribute anything to it.

People who genuinely will sing all game should be deserving of this area

Why Always Ste said:
I just feel the simpler solution is to move the Singing Section to the other side, around 140..

* Being far away from away fans, this will enable songs to travel easier without being "broken up"

And Finally:

Limit the amount of Atmosphere-Hangers On... People who just want to be near this atmosphere yet don't contribute anything to it.

Not sure about hangers on as much as its the cheapest place in the stadium to buy a season ticket, and for some might be the only place that they can afford to purchase.

Why Always Ste said:

And Finally:

well said you hav summed up the hangers on very well they want the feeling of wanting to be part ov the gang/mob/crew or wotever but they dont want to sing!probably go into work on monday n say it was mad,great banter n WE outsung them all game!

Eggsy said:
Why Always Ste said:

And Finally:

Not sure about hangers on as much as its the cheapest place in the stadium to buy a season ticket, and for some might be the only place that they can afford to purchase.

They can't afford the Value gold in 3rd tier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.