Away ground 'TOILET' comedy gold stories...

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Was anyone else getting slightly concerned at one point during that m27 story?

I thought social services were going to arrive until the last paragraph.
I did wonder where he was going with it. This thread has to go in the classic forum.

Again mines a bit off topic, but a few years ago I was on a 18-30 holiday with the lads in gran canaria, we'd been out all day on one of those booze cruises then at night we were on a pub crawl. Later that night in my pissed up state I decided to do a strip on our balcony for the girls in the next apartment, after the deed was done and to rapturous applause I bent down to pick up my gear only to let out the angriest beer fart ever. Only it wasn't a beer fart, I fired out the longest stream of arse bisto spain had ever known. It had gone right through the bars on the balcony as well, to this day I still don't know if anyone suffered at the hands of my arse shower(though I did see some damning evidence by the pool the next day) I thought that was it for me for the rest of the holiday, but I became quite the mini celebrity, even had a very enjoyable encounter with one of the birds from next door. :0)

der bomber28 said:
Again mines a bit off topic, but a few years ago I was on a 18-30 holiday with the lads in gran canaria, we'd been out all day on one of those booze cruises then at night we were on a pub crawl. Later that night in my pissed up state I decided to do a strip on our balcony for the girls in the next apartment, after the deed was done and to rapturous applause I bent down to pick up my gear only to let out the angriest beer fart ever. Only it wasn't a beer fart, I fired out the longest stream of arse bisto spain had ever known. It had gone right through the bars on the balcony as well, to this day I still don't know if anyone suffered at the hands of my arse shower(though I did see some damning evidence by the pool the next day) I thought that was it for me for the rest of the holiday, but I became quite the mini celebrity, even had a very enjoyable encounter with one of the birds from next door. :0)

Keep these up lads, the bar just keeps getting raised...........cheered me up no end, this anal twitching thread has.

Fried Onions said:
der bomber28 said:

Keep these up lads, the bar just keeps getting raised...........cheered me up no end, this anal twitching thread has.

Thought it was about time I fessed up, been haunting me for years. I feel a lot better now, I know I'm not on my own haha. ;0)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.