Away kit release date?

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Crumpsall abroad said:
Home shirts , along with United's are , if reports are correct ,the dearest on the market next year. ( £55 without the numbers/badges/letters etc )Away, 3rd and European shirts wont be much cheaper. Season tickets have gone up 10% for the 3rd year ( at least ) in a row. There's a bit of a pattern developing here. A bit of advice...........if you're a grown man, have a bit of self-respect then don't walk around in a piece of over-priced sponsored nylon tut made in Cambodia. Football shirts are for children, people who play football.............or in your collective cases, clueless twats with more money than sense.

And before any offended muppets start accuse me of being a Red, don't even go there shirt boys.

I agree with you mate fwiw.

And me. You've got to admit a grown man wandering around in a football shirt is pretty naff.

I don't get the need for some people to criticize others for wearing a shirt.. If you think its childish then don't buy one but to publicly mock others that do just makes you look like a fool.

Danny Hoekman said:
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Crumpsall abroad said:
Home shirts , along with United's are , if reports are correct ,the dearest on the market next year. ( £55 without the numbers/badges/letters etc )Away, 3rd and European shirts wont be much cheaper. Season tickets have gone up 10% for the 3rd year ( at least ) in a row. There's a bit of a pattern developing here. A bit of advice...........if you're a grown man, have a bit of self-respect then don't walk around in a piece of over-priced sponsored nylon tut made in Cambodia. Football shirts are for children, people who play football.............or in your collective cases, clueless twats with more money than sense.

And before any offended muppets start accuse me of being a Red, don't even go there shirt boys.

I agree with you mate fwiw.

And me. You've got to admit a grown man wandering around in a football shirt is pretty naff.

well thats most of city's fans dissed then

Just a quick question to the fashion police...

Is a 41(ish) bloke allowed to wear a red and black 1969 cup final replica long sleeved shirt? It looks pretty cool but wouldnt want to make a t*** of myself wearing it to a game if 'its not the done thing'?

I'll leave the new shirt for my son, can't afford to buy two anyway!

I know pedantic people will say I'm on the wrong page or whatever but......
If you look at the Sports Direct pages for Manchester City there are some reduced prices for the training gear.

Wonder why the club shop has to rip us off?

Shame really

Doncaster Blues said:

Is a 41(ish) bloke allowed to wear a red and black 1969 cup final replica long sleeved shirt? It looks pretty cool but wouldnt want to make a t*** of myself wearing it to a game if 'its not the done thing'?

My advice would be try it on and look in the mirror before you buy.

I had not bought a shirt for must be ten years as like you started buying for my youngsters instead. Anyway thought I would get one before the Chelsea semi.

Into the changing room i went with the 56 final replica, the 69 replica and this years euro away shirt:

56 replica - skin tight, badge somewhere under my arm and the v neck down to my naval.

69 replica - looked good on the hanger but the red is bright red and I was certain the fashion police would arrest me.

So went for this years euro away shirt as best of the three but had to admit to myself that at 40 I no longer look good in a football shirt!

Dr Dog said:
Doncaster Blues said:

My advice would be try it on and look in the mirror before you buy.

I had not bought a shirt for must be ten years as like you started buying for my youngsters instead. Anyway thought I would get one before the Chelsea semi.

Into the changing room i went with the 56 final replica, the 69 replica and this years euro away shirt:

56 replica - skin tight, badge somewhere under my arm and the v neck down to my naval.

69 replica - looked good on the hanger but the red is bright red and I was certain the fashion police would arrest me.

So went for this years euro away shirt as best of the three but had to admit to myself that at 40 I no longer look good in a football shirt!

The shirt is on a hanger in my wardrobe and has been there gathering dust for a few years... was thinking of bringing it out of retirement but didnt want to be shot at dawn by the bluemoon fashion police!

I always thought it looked rather nice to be honest....

Crumpsall abroad said:

Rag<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm --<br /><br />
ChicagoBlue said:
Crumpsall abroad said:

When I start seeking dressing advice from someone called "Crumpsall Abroad" you will be the first fella I turn to. Until then, I'LL DECIDE what I spend my money on AND what I wear to the football, Clueless Tw@t or not! And, seeing as I EARN MY OWN MONEY, I will do whatever the fuck I please with it!

Don't tell me, you are a smoker and big drinker who burns and pisses away multiples of £55 every week or two?!

And, one last thing, if you don't want to be called a ignorant totalitarian tw@t, don't set out to offend people, then call them muppets if you succeed, you mouth breathing Red!

Signed,

A Shirt Boy, Clueless Tw@t with more money than you, apparently.... (who still likes to wear his mint '09 white collared classic to games!)
Couldn't agree more

New-Man-City-jersey-2014-Away-Manchester-City-13-14-soccer-uniforms-Thailand-Quality-Blank.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.