Away support...get behind the team!!

RyantheBlue said:
bluebannana said:
squirtyflower said:
On this thread saying the away fans are shit so not going anymore
On another saying home games are too expensive so not going anymore
They ought to be more decisive and just leave the board as well as the game

how does that make you a rag?

Because if you're not willing to sell your kids to go City, you're not good enough to be a City fan.
If the cap fits

Although I wouldn't expect you to follow a lucid argument regarding the merits of selling one's offspring when said point was never made

RyantheBlue said:
bluebannana said:
RyantheBlue said:
Because if you're not willing to sell your kids to go City, you're not good enough to be a City fan.

fair enough ;)

On a serious note, to be called a rag because you can't afford to go is laughable.

definitly, would love to go every game, but just cannot afford to doesnt make me less of a fan, being able to afford to feed the family and have a home comes first

WNRH said:
bluebannana said:
WNRH said:
It's the same as it is as home now.

exactly, its making games unbearable to go to now, Im not enjoying going to games now for the atmosphere like I youst to it's shit, yod have thought success would make the atmosphere better ?

This is why this season is my last, can't afford it but would make cut backs elsewhere if i was enjoying it at the game.
These statements are laughable

SAFCadam said:
In fairness

your support wasn't as loud as it's been in previous years

however

1) it as still much better than most teams at the SoL this season
2) you were not playing as well (or at least getting the result) as you wanted
3) the home end was noiser than it's been in ages which will have made it harder to gets songs started in the away end
4) you had a reduced allocation thanks to our fuckwit saftey advisory board
5) you had to deal with our stewards who like nothing more than persistently trying to get everyone to sit
Hey you can f**k off, you can't come on here posting sense, when there is a witch hunt against our own fans going on.

We never sing at home, and we never sing away, we lost today for a fucking change, we're all pissed off because we didn't score for free, mcfc ok.

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
bluebannana said:
exactly, its making games unbearable to go to now, Im not enjoying going to games now for the atmosphere like I youst to it's shit, yod have thought success would make the atmosphere better ?

This is why this season is my last, can't afford it but would make cut backs elsewhere if i was enjoying it at the game.
These statements are laughable

how are they?

RyantheBlue said:
squirtyflower said:
bluebannana said:
how are they?
Read the post two above and look in the mirror

Honestly, what a tool you sound like. That's to squirtyflower, not bluebannana.
Lol
You've already proved to the world you're a fool in the yaya thread and backing up your poor judgement in supporting the banana in bitching about city fans
Pretty poor showing but only to be expected

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.