Away support

SWP's back said:
Tommy johnson said:
blueballoon said:
Well if more Manchester based blues bought the briefs, then less London Blues will get them. Has anyone ever thought that a lot of us London Blues are from Manchester but live in London..
No problems with the london blues wether they be manc or not,i had a problem with the couple sat behind me discussing where they were dining that night,opera,and the indian grand prix.Seems a different "crowd" at london aways last couple of years?
Fuck no!!!! They didn't let some middle class people in did they? Burn them.

Better yet, tell Liam.

This is a working class club for working class people/inverted snobs.
Couldn't give a fuck what class they are,just think they should watch the match get behind the lads and not discuss "apps" all the way through the game.

Yes your right i should of burnt them,maybe throw you on there aswell you posh loving git.

Tommy johnson said:
blueballoon said:
bammy blue said:
the QPR stewards seemed quite tolerant to me (was on the bottom tier) we stood up all game only a few feet away from the stewards and not once was asked to sit down. in comparison to the tottenham stewarding which was just over the top earlier on in the season. i know what your saying about the london games though we do seem to get a different type of fan going to them.

Well if more Manchester based blues bought the briefs, then less London Blues will get them. Has anyone ever thought that a lot of us London Blues are from Manchester but live in London..
No problems with the london blues wether they be manc or not,i had a problem with the couple sat behind me discussing where they were dining that night,opera,and the indian grand prix.Seems a different "crowd" at london aways last couple of years?
that could well have been us Tommy
except we ate dinner before the game, so jeu jeune, because of the philistines who insist of kick off times when one should be getting ready for pre-dinner cocktails
had a lovely jaunt to some public park thingy after the game, full of oiks and normal people, to watch the fireworks
they kept standing in our way as we were sat sipping champers from our man's foldaway table

Tommy johnson said:
SWP's back said:
Tommy johnson said:

Better yet, tell Liam.

Couldn't give a fuck what class they are,just think they should watch the match get behind the lads and not discuss "apps" all the way through the game.

Yes your right i should of burnt them,maybe throw you on there aswell you posh loving git.
I don't consider middle class to be posh to be honest.

SWP's back said:
Tommy johnson said:
SWP's back said:

Better yet, tell Liam.

Hahaha :-)

bammy blu;=e said:
SWP's back said:
Tommy johnson said:

Hahaha :-)
;-)

the real facts are that City are now getting a lot of hangers on prepared to pay whatever price for a ticket therefore a lot of tickets are being snapped up by agencies and sold on at inflated prices.

met a few who had done such in Villareal at the hotel after the match, johnny come latelys but what can you do

m20.benny said:
our support yesterday was shocking.

always the same with the london aways.

WTF..lower level was great. It might have sommat to do with the fact from down there you couldnt hear the top level and I'd imagine vice versa.

blueballoon said:
bammy blue said:
the QPR stewards seemed quite tolerant to me (was on the bottom tier) we stood up all game only a few feet away from the stewards and not once was asked to sit down. in comparison to the tottenham stewarding which was just over the top earlier on in the season. i know what your saying about the london games though we do seem to get a different type of fan going to them.

Exactly. 6 of us in the Pub yesterday are all London based yet 5 of us are from Manchester originally and the other who is from the South East has been a Blue for 20 years.

whats all this shit? a blue is a blue.

am i a better blue cos i was born manc, stand when i want and go to the many games i attend?

am i fuck.

i am the same as the young (london)blue that bought jessics's ticket yesterday. he is the future and we welcome the likes of that lad to the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.