Away support

I've said it many a time, but what is happening at city is the same as what happened at united 10-15 years ago. People used to shoot me down for saying that. They are now realising i was right.

warpig said:
I've said it many a time, but what is happening at city is the same as what happened at united 10-15 years ago. People used to shoot me down for saying that. They are now realising i was right.
Sad thing is, nothing we can do about it,even sadder how many blues are happy with our "new fans".

Mr and mrs fuckwit-smythe sat behind me at qpr are being embraced by some on here.

mancitygaz said:
I've taken the piss out of the rags for years about their 'non manc' following and day trippers.
The accents heard outside the swamp when interviewed is funny as fuck.
I really can't take to City fans with anything other than a manc accent no matter how hard I try.
Maybe I'm the one with the problem but that's the way it is for me.

I think you are abit deluded mate. I have no accent at all from moving around but Dad is a manc and took me to Maine Road hence I am a City fan. In 2000 at Maine road I met a bloke Weymouth born and bred who was a blue and in 2004 I think against Blackburn I met some Florida Blues who were at their first trip at Coms and they were big fans of Reyna.

Fair enough your opinion though mate.

Josh Blue said:
mancitygaz said:
I've taken the piss out of the rags for years about their 'non manc' following and day trippers.
I really can't take to City fans with anything other than a manc accent no matter how hard I try.

I think you are abit deluded mate. I have no accent at all from moving around but Dad is a manc and took me to Maine Road hence I am a City fan. In 2000 at Maine road I met a bloke Weymouth born and bred who was a blue and in 2004 I think against Blackburn I met some Florida Blues who were at their first trip at Coms and they were big fans of Reyna.

shut it you cockney wanker ;)

We were in Z5 roe E

No problem with Stewards / atmosphere was good in patches

Some idiots moaning close to use about Koralov prompted some animosity

Well done to all the blues who managed to get to and from the game despite the nighmare on the trains. Quite a few lads on the train going north did not make the game in time (epensive day out to miss the game).

mancitygaz said:

What a pathetic thing to say.

People like YOU give the club a bad name.

I'm Singapore born (English parents) family originally from Prestwich, brought up down south and I'm as much a Blue as anyone, season ticket since I could afford to go, used to do masses of aways before everything got too expensive, You have no idea of tthe reasons behind peoples decisions to support City so wind your fucking neck in.

Oh and yes, I was at York away, albeit in the home end, hope that is ok with you?

warpig said:
Josh Blue said:
mancitygaz said:

shut it you cockney wanker ;)

@ West Ham last year I was called Cockney, Welsh and Brummie haha

Bilboblue said:
mancitygaz said:

I'm Singapore born (English parents) family originally from Prestwich, brought up down south and I'm as much a Blue as anyone, season ticket since I could afford to go, used to do masses of aways before everything got too expensive, You have no idea of tthe reasons behind peoples decisions to support City so wind your fucking neck in.

Oh and yes, I was at York away, albeit in the home end, hope that is ok with you?

immigrant scum ;)

Bilboblue said:
mancitygaz said:

Rag

Ducado said:
mancitygaz said:

Yes I think you are the one with the problem, I am afraid

You have set yourself up, and now your afraid they will take the piss out of you for the very same thing, fact is we have always had a fair few supporters from around the UK, not as many as the rags but a fair few, if we attract some more so be it it goes with the territory, it's how clubs make money
I agree, I have set myself up but I'm not afraid of them taking the piss for the very same thing.
It's rare to hear anything other than a manc accent on away trips and rightly or wrongly eyebrows are raised if one is heard. That's the way it is I'm afraid. I could give you many examples but I cba with all the typing.
If moving the club forward means a national/worldwide following then so be it, onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.