Away support

de niro said:
whats all this shit? a blue is a blue.

am i a better blue cos i was born manc, stand when i want and go to the many games i attend?

am i fuck.

i am the same as the young (london)blue that bought jessics's ticket yesterday. he is the future and we welcome the likes of that lad to the club.

Bang on!

de niro said:
whats all this shit? a blue is a blue.

am i a better blue cos i was born manc, stand when i want and go to the many games i attend?

am i fuck.

i am the same as the young (london)blue that bought jessics's ticket yesterday. he is the future and we welcome the likes of that lad to the club.

Should of told him to support his local team the glory hunting bastard.

yesterday i saw a lad and his tennage son, moan at some blues for putting up a flag on some railings as it was apparently obstructing their view. what an absolute bellend.

i hate london aways. full of daytrippers looking at those wanting to stand and sing like were absolute scum

mayo31 said:
the real facts are that City are now getting a lot of hangers on prepared to pay whatever price for a ticket therefore a lot of tickets are being snapped up by agencies and sold on at inflated prices.

met a few who had done such in Villareal at the hotel after the match, johnny come latelys but what can you do

I doubt that very much, you have to remember that City had a lot more fans in years gone by and for various reasons many fell by the way side, what I suspect you are seeing are rekindled blues.

As for London don't forget that a huge amount of Manchester families moved down south in the last 30 odd years I suspect that many London blues are the children of such families who have carried on a family tradition.

does it actually matter where a blue is from as long as they support our team and besides the amount of games we will be playing in the future we will need extra support to sell our tickets , great effort yesterday to fill our end at £50 plus and live on T V .

I've taken the piss out of the rags for years about their 'non manc' following and day trippers.
The accents heard outside the swamp when interviewed is funny as fuck.
I really can't take to City fans with anything other than a manc accent no matter how hard I try.
Maybe I'm the one with the problem but that's the way it is for me.

Besteamintheland said:
does it actually matter where a blue is from as long as they support our team and besides the amount of games we will be playing in the future we will need extra support to sell our tickets , great effort yesterday to fill our end at £50 plus and live on T V .
Thats exactly the point though they don't support our team, they sit there texting there mates telling them how great they are that they are watching city play, whilst having no interest in the match what so ever and adding nothing to the atmosphere. They are exactly the same as the united fans i've despised for years - They have no affinity with the club and certainly wont be there if it ever goes tits up.

Obviously this does not go for all fans new fans at london games, but it certainly goes for a lot of them.

mancitygaz said:
I've taken the piss out of the rags for years about their 'non manc' following and day trippers.
The accents heard outside the swamp when interviewed is funny as fuck.
I really can't take to City fans with anything other than a manc accent no matter how hard I try.
Maybe I'm the one with the problem but that's the way it is for me.

Yes I think you are the one with the problem, I am afraid

You have set yourself up, and now your afraid they will take the piss out of you for the very same thing, fact is we have always had a fair few supporters from around the UK, not as many as the rags but a fair few, if we attract some more so be it it goes with the territory, it's how clubs make money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.