Away support

Getting fed up with this now

My name is Dominic Griffiths

Born Haverfordwest, Pembs June 1958 in a rugby mad West Wales family

Moved to N Yorks 1962: Rugby fan most of my life but got into football late 60's

Moved to Manch 1991: started going to City games from then on

My accent doesn't fit , my biog doesn't fit but ... do you know what???

Ask me if I fuckin' care .......

the big difference is our fans from wherever can't be called "gloryhunters" as the rags can. untill last may we'd won fuck all.
the children of blues have followed in thier dads footsteps whether or not they have stayed in manchester or re located world wide.
a top top blue i know moved to Australia and came back for the final, is he scum? a gloryhunter? a plastic? no, in fact he's as blue as they come.

our eldest moved to london 5 years ago, if jess can't go down there she uses jess's ticket, that kid watched s drop two divisions not long ago.
i'm proud of her.

dom said:

Moved to N Yorks 1962: Rugby fan most of my life but got into football late 60's

Bloody egg chaser.

de niro said:
the big difference is our fans from wherever can't be called "gloryhunters" as the rags can. untill last may we'd won fuck all.
the children of blues have followed in thier dads footsteps whether or not they have stayed in manchester or re located world wide.
a top top blue i know moved to Australia and came back for the final, is he scum? a gloryhunter? a plastic? no, in fact he's as blue as they come.

our eldest moved to london 5 years ago, if jess can't go down there she uses jess's ticket, that kid watched s drop two divisions not long ago.
i'm proud of her.

Good post mate

dom said:

love this.

Fucking quality away trip yesterday best one in years, one of my mates lost his ticket and had to wait outside, how I got in I'll never know I could hardly stand up !

Tbh, i couldnt care less where you are from as long as you are a blue and would still be there if (god forbid) the Sheik left and we became shit again. If you would suddenly decide that city werent the team for you if we were shit then thats a completely different matter.

nozzyblue said:
Tbh, i couldnt care less where you are from as long as you are a blue and would still be there if (god forbid) the Sheik left and we became shit again. If you would suddenly decide that city werent the team for you if we were shit then thats a completely different matter.

sack that, if we go shit again i'm off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.