Away support

notts blue

usual stand up sit down arguments going off in the upper tier yesterday,with the normal away followers who go week in week out and the i only go to the london games brigade!

starting to dislike the away games in london because of it, 4 lads gone took out infront of us, after being grassed up by some birdwatcher and his mrs,

the QPR stewards seemed quite tolerant to me (was on the bottom tier) we stood up all game only a few feet away from the stewards and not once was asked to sit down. in comparison to the tottenham stewarding which was just over the top earlier on in the season. i know what your saying about the london games though we do seem to get a different type of fan going to them.

bammy blue said:
the QPR stewards seemed quite tolerant to me (was on the bottom tier) we stood up all game only a few feet away from the stewards and not once was asked to sit down. in comparison to the tottenham stewarding which was just over the top earlier on in the season. i know what your saying about the london games though we do seem to get a different type of fan going to them.

I think they're called "rich"! ;-)

Yesterday was the first league game I'd missed for nearly 3 years but with doing the Napoli trip I just couldn't afford the £130 or so it would have cost with train and ticket prices etc.

bammy blue said:

Well if more Manchester based blues bought the briefs, then less London Blues will get them. Has anyone ever thought that a lot of us London Blues are from Manchester but live in London..

I was in 2nd tier yesterday in y6. Everbody was stood up there apart from the front two rows. We never had any bother off the stewards

blueballoon said:
bammy blue said:

Well if more Manchester based blues bought the briefs, then less London Blues will get them. Has anyone ever thought that a lot of us London Blues are from Manchester but live in London..
No problems with the london blues wether they be manc or not,i had a problem with the couple sat behind me discussing where they were dining that night,opera,and the indian grand prix.Seems a different "crowd" at london aways last couple of years?

Tommy johnson said:
blueballoon said:
bammy blue said:

No problems with the london blues wether they be manc or not,i had a problem with the couple sat behind me discussing where they were dining that night,opera,and the indian grand prix.Seems a different "crowd" at london aways last couple of years?
Fuck no!!!! They didn't let some middle class people in did they? Burn them.

Better yet, tell Liam.

This is a working class club for working class people/inverted snobs.

blueballoon said:
bammy blue said:

Not having a go pal, didn't mention London blues in particular either. I'm not arsed where blues come from as long as there are bums on seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.