Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been open season season on this Forum for several posters to attack Supporters Clubs and pretend it’s about Away Tickets. That said, some posters have been genuinely frustrated about the allocations and I’ve got time for that point of view.

Sticking up for the Supporters Club has resulted in being banned from threads. That’s fine as long as all posters are being treated equally mate.

I just see us all as Blues together and I can’t be bothered about debating away ticket allocations any more. If I don’t get in an away ground I watch the game across the road in the pub.
Lol, I've only witnessed a barrage of abuse from folk on the City Matters group on the people they are representing. I just hope to fuck Danny Wilson or whoever else is reading this thread.

Absolutely brilliant from the representative. Putting his own electorate on the ignore list.

I'm ashamed to have voted for him and all the others who championed him (I don't know him so took the advice) have created this nightmare. Two years we have to put up with nothing changing with away tickets
Not true
Things will definitely change.

Sadly to the detriment of non SC away fans.

If we beat Swansea and Schalke, and then draw Tottenham in the CL, we'll have Wembley appearances all over the place.
30,000 tickets for a Semi Final might prove embarrassing, especially if we played a team who hadn't been to Wembley for a few years, and subsequently sold their allocation in 24hrs.

If we beat Swansea and Schalke, and then draw Tottenham in the CL, we'll have Wembley appearances all over the place.
30,000 tickets for a Semi Final might prove embarrassing, especially if we played a team who hadn't been to Wembley for a few years, and subsequently sold their allocation in 24hrs.

It would be a challenge to sell 30,000 for a semi final against the likes of Brighton or Crystal Palace that’s for sure.

Would you honestly be embarrassed? Really?

Would you honestly be embarrassed? Really?

And you think we'd shift 30,000 for a Wembley FA Cup Semi Final against lowly opposition when we've already played Chelsea in the League Cup Final and potentially Spurs in the CL ?

I think you've missed my original point so let's just leave it at that

And you think we'd shift 30,000 for a Wembley FA Cup Semi Final against lowly opposition when we've already played Chelsea in the League Cup Final and potentially Spurs in the CL ?

I think you've missed my original point so let's just leave it at that

City would need to alter the criteria to speed up sales, and there will be 1000's of tickets available at 30 quid, so cost is not the biggest issue when in truth it can cost no more than a usual away day. Playing on a saturday would help, Sunday would be a killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.