Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Kevin Parker has just e mailed Supporters Clubs to say they have some Club Wembley at £150.00
And Cat 2 at £ 90.00
Once again I wonder where these have come at this late stage when the official website says Sold Out.
I don't have a problem with Supporters Clubs being emailed this information but why can't all season card / members be sent the same information. At the very least put it on the club website and social media channels. Every City supporter should have the chance to buy them not just SC members. And again where have thee tickets suddenly appeared from?

I don't have a problem with Supporters Clubs being emailed this information but why can't all season card / members be sent the same information. At the very least put it on the club website and social media channels. Every City supporter should have the chance to buy them not just SC members. And again where have thee tickets suddenly appeared from?

These tickets were on the main website and wouldn’t shift. There were 25 or 30 left for a couple of days that suddney disappeare. City will be looking to the OSC to give it an extra sales push.

These tickets were on the main website and wouldn’t shift. There were 25 or 30 left for a couple of days that suddney disappeare. City will be looking to the OSC to give it an extra sales push.
But I thought we had sold out last week so either we had or hadn’t. If we haven’t then why say it, if we haven’t then put them back on sale to all

Dont know why you've even replied Steve. He knows fuck all about you.
Fucking hate a busy body.

I'd have expected better than that from you Bill, but you blue moan gang all stick together hey ;)

And that's the last time I'll post or visit this site.

Tadar x

ETA Good old Squirty deleted my reply to him..... how convenient.

I'd have expected better than that from you Bill, but you blue moan gang all stick together hey ;)

Tadar x

ETA Good old Squirty deleted my reply to him..... how convenient
It was me actually but as you won't be posting or visiting the site again you probably won't be reading this or need to know lol

Tadar x

ETA Good old Squirty deleted my reply to him..... how convenient.
I hate it when a poster posts about the poster rather than topic. Rarely do they even know the person they are attacking. Your post for very personal and unfair.
I hope you read this.

It was me actually but as you won't be posting or visiting the site again you probably won't be reading this or need to know lol

It’s been open season season on this Forum for several posters to attack Supporters Clubs and pretend it’s about Away Tickets. That said, some posters have been genuinely frustrated about the allocations and I’ve got time for that point of view.

I just see us all as Blues together and I can’t be bothered about debating away ticket allocations any more. If I don’t get in an away ground I watch the game across the road in the pub.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.