Away tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not usually for Euro games
There are no discretionary prices and juniors are supposed to qualify on their own points.
Clearly he has more than 16,500 points from his six years supporting City

Who the fcuk are you to say someones child can't have a ticket?! Maybe they have been collecting loyalty points lol
You must be having that much fun in Germany to be bothered about posting on your away ticket crusade Sheikh Squirty.

Who the fcuk are you to say someones child can't have a ticket?! Maybe they have been collecting loyalty points lol
You must be having that much fun in Germany to be bothered about posting on your away ticket crusade Sheikh Squirty.
And there we have it, another Supporters Club member attacking the poster.
You really need to read my posts without your hate fuelled obsession.

Ps
  1. I have brought my daughter with me, so hardly against kids going
  2. I was explaining to the two posters who thought you can pull tickets through for kids that you can’t for Euro games
  3. I have no problem with the pull through system, certainly prefer it to an 18-25 allocation
  4. You didn’t bother having a go at the other three people who raised it, or the fourth who was sarcastic about it.
  5. Either you’re a stalker or you have the hots for me, whichever it is I’m not interested, and neither would you be if you met me...

Last edited:
And there we have it, another Supporters Club member attacking the poster.
You really need to read my posts without your hate fuelled obsession.

Ps
  1. I have brought my daughter with me, so hardly against kids going
  2. I was explaining to the two posters who thought you can pull tickets through for kids that you can’t for Euro games
  3. I have no problem with the pull through system, certainly prefer it to an 18-25 allocation
  4. You didn’t bother having a go at the other three people who raised it, or the fourth who was sarcastic about it.
  5. Either you’re a stalker or you have the hots for me, whichever it is I’m not interested, and neither would you be if you met me...
Dont know why you've even replied Steve. He knows fuck all about you.
Fucking hate a busy body.

Seems there's dozens on here who have a problem with the away ticket allocation, especially the creaming off of 20% by your lot.

Say hello to uncle Kev from me.

I see Kevin Parker has just e mailed Supporters Clubs to say they have some Club Wembley at £150.00
And Cat 2 at £ 90.00
Once again I wonder where these have come at this late stage when the official website says Sold Out.

I see Kevin Parker has just e mailed Supporters Clubs to say they have some Club Wembley at £150.00
And Cat 2 at £ 90.00
Once again I wonder where these have come at this late stage when the official website says Sold Out.

If you want to buy them I will get hold of them for you. Just transfer me the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.