Away tickets

I know Alan Potter well enough.
Not been well for a while and not been an away regular for a while. I could go through the exec with you but I can assure you everyone would be bored. The bottom line is that I see the ‘old crew’ at fewer and fewer games yet I do meet them at the ‘fancied’ games.

It depends if you frequent Pubs or not.
Try The Hare and Hounds on Shudehill before a game, plenty of old boys in there.

It depends if you frequent Pubs or not.
Try The Hare and Hounds on Shudehill before a game, plenty of old boys in there.

He is on about away games.

The whole grudge against SCCM is that they want to give priority for themselves to pick and chose which aways they go to, over that of fans who go to most or all games.

He is on about away games.

The whole grudge against SCCM is that they want to give priority for themselves to pick and chose which aways they go to, over that of fans who go to most or all games.

Questions still the same, plenty of old faces still go, you just need to know where to meet up.
It's not an old mens club, young and old mix.
But I take your point about SCCM and as I've said on here before I've seen the Chairman of a very well know branch selling tickets at away games.
These should have been returned to the club and resold but obviously would not do it incase it impacted on further allocations.

Hi Simmo. I had a chat with John Morgan (Official Supporters Club Transport Secretary) at the end off today’s AGM. I raised your question and the OSC were keen on football specials but Virgin trains wouldn’t go for it. They also do a lot of the railway maintenance on Sunday evenings when we are coming back from Wembley.

I think Virgin recognised that there was a gap in their offer and discussions resulted in the discount on train tickets for football fans. I assume fan groups from several Clubs raised away day travel with them.

Hi Simmo. I had a chat with John Morgan (Official Supporters Club Transport Secretary) at the end off today’s AGM. I raised your question and the OSC were keen on football specials but Virgin trains wouldn’t go for it. They also do a lot of the railway maintenance on Sunday evenings when we are coming back from Wembley.

I think Virgin recognised that there was a gap in their offer and discussions resulted in the discount on train tickets for football fans. I assume fan groups from several Clubs raised away day travel with them.

Thanks for enquiring and getting a response. Pity, as that was something that worked and still could when large numbers are travelling.

I hadn’t realised Kev was your Uncle. I bought my ticket in the neutral / international stand. I guess you got a handout. I think it’s a good think for people to use their Initiative to get in the game btw
Initiative? Game at Barca i refer too i got on my points. Kev is not my Uncle however a phrase that tickled me. You still have not offered fully. an answer What would happen if SC were not given any allocation? Sorry for delay in replying, i sat on my glasses (Gospel)

Haven't Virgin lost the West Coast line from next year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.