Away tickets

Just a thought. City have not given points for pre-season friendlies for quiet a few seasons now. Have they judged this as a friendly and will start awarding away points for competitive games when the season begins???

We got points for the Community Shield last year and I'm pretty sure that's always been the case.

Going over old ground here but the club have had an absolute shocker with this.

Said it all on here before but the people this effects the most is the fans who are somewhere between 12-18k, those that have understood the system and accept that sometimes they will miss out on tickets but will keep going whenever they can so that they can get up the line.

To have a really I'm alright Jack attitude - being on just under 24k I could go and work abroad for a year and I'll still be close to the top of the queue for the 2020/2021 season

Hypothetically, you have over 20,000 points and ...

... much as you love watching City home and away, part of the motivation to do Sunderland away in the League Cup in November, which for many of us involves using a day's holiday from work, is (was) the 'pull' of qualfying for tickets for Anfield and Old Trafford. If your place at the big games is guaranteed, because you've done the hard miles over the last 20 years or so, perhaps you'll now decide to skip a few of these less glamorous midweek games and use the money and time off work you save to take a holiday, after all you've been to the King Power 10 times now and there's no downside to missing the odd one.

... perhaps the moaners who 'can never catch up' will pick up the slack and our away support won't suffer at all.

One things for sure, if you want to destroy something that worked really well,but needed minor tweaking at most, then the new system should be designed by a commitee and have major input from an accountant with limited intelligence.
It will be interesting to see how many so-called points whores there really are. I suspect nnot that many and most of them just give their tickets to family members and pals who are probably staunch blues.

It will be interesting to see how many so-called points whores there really are. I suspect nnot that many and most of them just give their tickets to family members and pals who are probably staunch blues.
Being saying this for years.

It comes to something when a City Matters Forum rep says it’s ok for the SC to pass on tickets from members not going as they are ‘going’ to fellow blues, but it’s illegal for anyone else to do so.

If they scrap the points system thats me done with it, took me years building them up to where can get ticket for most games apart from bournemouth that was the only one

So as a 21 year old on 16,520 points how on earth am I now supposed to catch up?
I do all the midweek games to Newcastle and so on but now never have a chance of actually catching up to those that may have stopped going to these.

So as a 21 year old on 16,520 points how on earth am I now supposed to catch up?
I do all the midweek games to Newcastle and so on but now never have a chance of actually catching up to those that may have stopped going to these.

You've hit the nail on the head there mate and I sympathize. It's a ridiculous decision by the club.

They are not just failing to take care of people like you, who are the future of the club, they actually making life more difficult for you. I'm really struggling to make any sense of it.

Have points been scrapped for certain or are people just guessing. Why was Platinum just not scrapped or is the club hoping people won’t notice or won’t ask for the money back?

Personally I will wait for the club to either make an overall announcement or to send us an individual email stating just what is happening. I find Chinese whispers on internet forums are not always the best way to get true information. :-) :-)

You have done really well to have that many points at 21.

That is 786 points a year since you have been alive and I know you buy tickets from other sources

So how is that done? I am interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.