Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like the player we thought we’d signed. Gonna be a monster for us this season, can just feel it

He made two passing mistakes in the first half that lead directly to them attacking our box but he actually rectified it both times by organising the defence and getting himself for the first one and Delph for the second one in the right position to get the ball back. Good leadership skills and understanding of the game from him there, shows he's not just a good player with the ball.

Laporte is the real deal. I never worry about CB when he starts.

Two years ago, CB was a mess. Pep has brilliantly recruited/signed to eliminate that as a weakness in our squad.

I'm not sure what people are seeing with this guy he is bang average for me.

I'm not sure what people are seeing with this guy he is bang average for me.

Not sold on him yet either. When he actually has to defend he’s looked sluggish and gets turned quite a lot by anyone with speed. Also infuriating how many times he lets the ball bounce in front of him instead of just going and meeting it with his head.

Much prefer Otamendi who was our best CB last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.