Aymeric Laporte - 2018/19 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does appear a little stiff, but he has good feet,I think he struggles with the phsyicallity of our game, odd for a big guy..but he will adapt

If you turn on a player after one average performance there must be very few players left you can like. Laporte has been our best player this season so far and was back to normal yesterday.

Our first choice CB this season and rightfully so. Has the qualities of Otamendi and Stones in one player. Him and Stones will be world's best CB pairing very soon.

Every time I have seen him 1-on-1 against someone pacey or strong, he has looked suspect. Not overly impressed. Even in a 5-0 rout, saw it again yesterday.

Every time I have seen him 1-on-1 against someone pacey or strong, he has looked suspect. Not overly impressed. Even in a 5-0 rout, saw it again yesterday.
We must be watching different games, I think he's hardly put a foot wrong all season and is one of the first names on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.