Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It happens after a long spell out. You pick up muscle injuries . Same will happen with Sane

Hopefully this and for what its worth I have noticed a change in how we bring players back in the last 12 months, he was deffinitley eased back in over a number of weeks. What more can you do.

Absolutely incredible that none of the journalists in the post match interviews or press conference thought to ask, “what has Laporte done Pep? Is it muscular or his knee?”

I mean how on earth do you not ask that screamingly obvious question?
As much as they usually love trying to ruin positive moments for people, it was actually a nice change to focus on the positives in their interviews.

We'll find out about Laporte soon enough, fingers crossed its just a couple of weeks.

It happens after a long spell out. You pick up muscle injuries . Same will happen with Sane

Shouldn't really with the right preparation and work, and especially not with the amount of people and money poured into behind the scenes operations at this level.

We're not talking about a high collision or very physically demanding sport here like Rugby League either, which I follow closely and yet do not see the same happening, despite far less resources.

Hopefully it's not too serious but i hope the players took a lot of confidence out of last night and the belief that they can get results like that without Laporte

Shouldn't really with the right preparation and work, and especially not with the amount of people and money poured into behind the scenes operations at this level.

We're not talking about a high collision or very physically demanding sport here like Rugby League either, which I follow closely and yet do not see the same happening, despite far less resources.

No matter how much you prepare a player I would think it was pretty nigh impossible to replicate the majority of situations where a player can twist or turn a joint.

It always does to nearly all players, so it obviously should.

It always does to nearly all players, so it obviously should.

Go on, feel free to name all the players that it apparently happens to. Extra points if you name every single player in other sports who must get follow up injuries after major injury, when the same injuries occur.

Or do you mean it happens to nearly all our players? Might be more inclined to agree there, because it bloody seems like it.

Go on, feel free to name all the players that it apparently happens to. Extra points if you name every single player in other sports who must get follow up injuries after major injury, when the same injuries occur.

Or do you mean it happens to nearly all our players? Might be more inclined to agree there, because it bloody seems like it.
No, I don't mean that. If it does happen to just ours , why do you think that is. Do we only employ incompetent medical staff? Or alternatively do you like me know nothing about recovering from long term knee injuries.

You would like to think that with a goal lead and 2 away goals we should be able to finish the job against Madrid without him. However to win this competition without him would be difficult in my view. I dont much fancy out chances of keeping Bayern out without him nor Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.